Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Jamb Played A Trick? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Played A Trick? (2945 Views)

Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) / I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best / FG Played A Real One On ASUU By Not Paying Their Owed Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
First I'll start by wishing those who wrote the just concluded PPT UTME GOOD SUCCESS.
Yesterday, I was talking to my sister that wrote the exam too about how it went and something she told me left me awestruck! She told me that she didn't see the essence of the serial number stamped on the question paper until the exam started...she sat next to a guy that was writing the same Question Type as Hers in the Mathematics Section and what she noticed was that despite the fact the Type was similar yet the arrangement of d options was still different (surprised ryt? ). That only goes to show how important the serial numba is. So I just wanna tell dose that used Chips( or Expo as it is commonly called) that only God can help them pass the UTME( I'm nt trying to be a Pessimist but it's the truth.)
so once again congratz In Advance to y'all.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Jamb o o o o o o o o o o o o o
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by stevenson007: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
oga, you all shud calm down joor, nothing will happen,, we wud get our result released and inflying colours.............
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by dutchmanbaba(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Vilicious: First I'll start by wishing those who wrote the just concluded PPT UTME GOOD SUCCESS.
Yesterday, I was talking to my sister that wrote the exam too about how it went and something she told me left me awestruck! She told me that she didn't see the essence of the serial number stamped on the question paper until the exam started...she sat next to a guy that was writing the same Question Type as Hers in the Mathematics Section and what she noticed was that despite the fact the Type was similar yet the arrangement of d options was still different (surprised ryt? ). That only goes to show how important the serial numba is. So I just wanna tell dose that used Chips( or Expo as it is commonly called) that only God can help them pass the UTME( I'm nt trying to be a Pessimist but it's the truth.)
so once again congratz In Advance to y'all.

you have spoken well, but the way Jamb board is siphoning would-be undergraduate is so alarming. 1.7m applicants when they know that 500k will only be chosen.
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Good talk but do you guys know what this implies;
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
It means a lot of persons are going to get wrong answers
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
This years expo was just too much
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Fynestboi: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
stevenson007: oga, you all shud calm down joor, nothing will happen,, we wud get our result released and inflying colours.............
yes in flying colour only if u use no brain..
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Fynestboi: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
@dutchman baba#:

you have spoken well, but the way Jamb board is siphoning would-be undergraduate is so alarming. 1.7m applicants when they know that 500k will only be chosen.
dats d major reasn 4 dat new development and am appy..
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
@finestboi, you are making sense
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by pendusky(m): 1:59am On Apr 30, 2013
Do u guys think ther appy as FG wan scrap them?
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Youngsage: 5:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious:
She told me that she didn't see the essence of the serial number stamped on the question paper until the exam started... That only goes to show how important the serial numba is.
What serial no. are u referring to? Or do you mean the candidate's seat number, as that was d only no. on d qstn paper.
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 30, 2013
pendusky: Do u guys think ther appy as FG wan scrap them?
lol.
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2013
Youngsage:
What serial no. are u referring to? Or do you mean the candidate's seat number, as that was d only no. on d qstn paper.
just take two jamb question paper of the same type. Check the questions and options( A B C D) if it is the same. Thanks
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by viccipedia: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: just take two jamb question paper of the same type. Check the questions and options( A B C D) if it is the same. Thanks
the same gbam.. but I tink ppl r raising their conclusions based on a little error from jamb.... when d result is out or atleast the statistical data only then would we know who is right.
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2013
@viccipedia, yes When the results come out.
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2013
But am hoping for the best in all results
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2013
One love @all
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Giftdavids(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2013
Yhu ryt. I noticed only ystday wen me n ma frnd were goin tru d question.... I just pity those chippers n those who girrafed...
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by cyprainad(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2013
Youngsage:
. U write Jamb u no know wetin b serial numba eh?.........u need floggin

1 Like

Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by viccipedia: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2013
what you are saying is for every candidate that wrote type d english, each one of them had a different question... if this is so, then am afraid we wont get those results anytime soon.... what you should do is pick two question papers of the same type and check how many questions are d same but with different arrangement.. if all of them have their options aranged in different sequence then am afraid they arnt thesame type... that is an error frm jamb... if few then its also an error frm jamb.
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2013
Hey lame assed dudes and fake bitch duddettes. There's noting like serial number on the question paper, the question paper only but contains ur seat number. Even if they wanna implement such fake prank, what of those who had their question paper changed for them by invigilators due to incomplete questions or wrong subject combinations. Hey @ op. U and ur witty sis are quite good at scaring some half snitched niggaz. Go RENT a life if u're unable to GET on. MUCHAHO.... Cheers!!!
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2013
Its the same question with different option arrangement. Check well
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2013
Smart guys
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: Its the same question with different option arrangement. Check well
same paper type have th same option and same question arrangement, but different paper types have same question arrangement but different option arrangement.
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2013
Rehnoy: same paper type have th same option and same question arrangement, but different paper types have same question arrangement but different option arrangement.
i know but there are some slight intentional difference this year created by jamb
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: i know but there are some slight intentional difference this year created by jamb
where is that ur sister who brought up dis claims? She really needs to get her heinous facts right. DO U COPY
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Jamb aftermath
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dis is d new JAMB marking scheme:

For JAMBITES who wrote on Saturday, If You know your four question types does not correspond with the types D,I,B,U, that's quite an issue.

Simply saying for Candidates who answered 2 subjects of same type e.g, (DIBB, DBII, DDIB, UDII, UUBI) and the rests, then you really have
some problems, as chances of RELEASING RESULTS OF SUCH CANDIDATES ARE LESS, because every student who took the exam
has 4 types, consisting of a random combination of the Jamb registrars name (DIBU).

You might be ready to explain where the last alphabet went to and where the "double alphabet" came from.

What do you believe you would score this Year!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Jamb is the issue at hand lol
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
You guys should not give people heart attack o
Re: Jamb Played A Trick? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Some peoples mind are now dancing alingo

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 NTI Pgde:45k Fee For 'tablet' / Anyone With Special Center For GCE!!!!!! / Pst. Chris Oyakhilome Phd Receives A Doctor Of Science( Dsc )by His Alma Mater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.