Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

World's Top Single Female Billionaires - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Top Single Female Billionaires (46902 Views)

Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. / 7 Outstanding Women Under 30 Who Are Nigeria’s Next Female Billionaires / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by Fawklicant: 12:20pm On May 01, 2013
esperiense: 3 conditions
1) Work hard
2) Hard work
3) Work hard

More like
1. Hard fvck
2. Fvk hard
3. Hard fvck.
Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by Fawklicant: 12:23pm On May 01, 2013
esperiense: 3 conditions
1) Work hard
2) Hard work
3) Work hard

More like
1. Hard fvck
2. Fvk hard
3. Hard fvck.
Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by capoditutticapi(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2013
salt 1:
My father died and this is what I inherited
1. A black and white TV
2. A lantern
3. A mattress with holes
4. A half-eaten loaf of bread
5. A rusted fridge
You want the list to continue?

Just kidding!

Ur papa try b dat oo. U beta thank God say u no inherit debt
Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by STolulope(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2013
This post is inspiring, hope to reach there someday.
Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 01, 2013
fruityjojo: if I buy shares 2day worth 2000 do u expect d interest 2 be d same in 20yrs tym, sucessful hardworkin parents dnt just DASH their children money 4 no reason"lyk take my pikin I dash u dis 1 billion! They invest it in their "name" soo even wen their buisnesses do not do well in d Future thoes investment GROW as d children GROW.

Ok obviously you don't get the topic. We're talking about money these women or their family possess as of the moment.

Anyway, whatever. I just think that women like Oprah who worked out for their money should not be grouped with women whose daddy dashed them money.

1 Like

Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by mrperfect(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2013
Glad to read this. Is one those positive posts worth reading.
Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by Gudiza(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Anyway, whatever. I just think that women like Oprah who worked out for their money should not be grouped with women whose daddy dashed them money.

You're absolutely right and that's why the title itself 'worlds top single female billionaires' is anything but sensational. It holds nothing cos of the other folks in company!!!

Though the OP's true to the title, It is at least worthy of mention that these other women have no accomplishments of their own aside that accorded them by virtue of the influence of family fortune.

With an impressive repetoire from; TIMES 100 most influential, 100 most influential female of the 20th century, 101 most powerful entertainers, etc, Oprah's fame came alongside the wealth.

For those who say money is money.. bla bla (it's your type that look for awoof instead of working hard, lol), all I would say is that you should really pick a book to read and understand the struggle it takes for commoners (let alone minority) to break into that 1% circle of wealth.

No hating....remove Oprah, the list is fine.
Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by adaptor4all: 1:19am On May 02, 2013
Afta readin it 4x,i cudnt find any1 who got rich thru prostitutn...hmmm
Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by biafranqueen: 4:12am On May 02, 2013
I dont understand 9ja girls that shave brow then draw in with stupid color that match lipstick hope ur not one of those I love the threading they do it really last long time
Texas.Cowgirl:

[size=18pt]Not her money [/size]

I dont understand Indian girls and their bushy eyebrows
Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by biafranqueen: 4:14am On May 02, 2013
Well said
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ok obviously you don't get the topic. We're talking about money these women or their family possess as of the moment.

Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by Tininitanana(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2013
Kai this list e no correct at all na ojoro dem do. how can dey write without my dearie toto dick sorry i mean Tonto Dike,if her name no dey then d list no correct at all at all. do they know who Tonto Dike is and worth or have in her account foreign and home ? hmmmmmmmmmmm,this oyinbo sef no know anything at all........mtcheww kiss undecided kiss undecided kiss undecided kiss undecided kiss undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World's Top Single Female Billionaires by emmadejust(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2013
oprah.if no be say ha big open mouth no go close for one day i for recomend her to my grand father as wife to enjoy his old age,and d daughter of abramovic,i hav my birthday party on 25th may to flex wit her at ph casablanca..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her / Funke Akindele & Husband, JJC Entertaining Guests At Their House Warming Party / Young Man Who Fought To Get Davido's O2 Concert Jacket Shows It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.