Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Miss BUM BUM Lands C. Ronaldo In Trouble - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miss BUM BUM Lands C. Ronaldo In Trouble (2737 Views)

Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof / Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / Messi Vs Ronaldo In 2013 " Stats Dont Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss BUM BUM Lands C. Ronaldo In Trouble by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 30, 2013
CRISTIANO Ronaldo’s affection for a model known as “Miss BumBum” has landed the football star in hot water, amid allegations he cheated on his model girlfriend with her.

The 27-year-old runner-up of the illustrious Miss Butt Brazil contest, says Ronaldo lured her to a Madrid hotel and slept with her after a series of racy texts.

Andresa Urach told The Sun Ronaldo – who has been dating Irina Shayk since 2010 – asked her to come to Madrid to meet with him after being given her number by a mutual friend.

“I have always thought Cristiano is one of the most gorgeous men in the world, so I couldn’t believe it when he got in touch with me,” Urach told the newspaper.

“He said he was very excited by my pictures online and one of the first things he asked was if I really was a Miss Butt Brazil model. He was obsessed with my butt”.

“He wanted to know if it was all natural which – of course – it is.”

http://newscrazy.org/miss-bumbum-lands-ronaldo-in-trouble/[img]

Re: Miss BUM BUM Lands C. Ronaldo In Trouble by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 30, 2013
C.RoNALDOBUMBUM testing grin[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Messi Nwa Chelsea / Copa America 2015 Theme Song Is Awesome! / See What Liverpool Players Get After Winning The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.