Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

If Madrid Beat Dortmund I Will Allow My Girlfriend To Sleep With Them, Balotelli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Madrid Beat Dortmund I Will Allow My Girlfriend To Sleep With Them, Balotelli (1617 Views)

FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) / If Real Madrid Beat Juventus I Will Trekk To Bernabeu Today / Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Madrid Beat Dortmund I Will Allow My Girlfriend To Sleep With Them, Balotelli by Godsun2013(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2013
The former
Manchester City
striker is apparently
so confident that
Dortmund will qualify for the
Champions League final, he is
claimed to have said that he would
allow the Spanish side's squad to
sleep with his girlfriend if they
managed to upset the odds and pip
the Germans to Wembley.
In Spanish
newspapers AS and
Marca, the Italy
international was
quoted as saying: 'If
Real Madrid come back in
Champions League, I'll let my
girlfriend sleep with them!'
Dortmund ran Real off the park a
week ago at the Westfalenstadion,
with Robert Lewandowski, Mario
Gotze and Marco Reus tearing a
flimsy-looking defence apart.
Manchester United and Bayern
Munich target Lewandowski netted
all four goals in the 4-1 victory for
Jurgen Klopp's men.
Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored Real's
only goal of the night, missed the
Madrid derby clash against Atletico
at the weekend and remains a
fitness doubt for Tuesday's
encounter at the Santiago
Bernabeu.
Meanwhile

Re: If Madrid Beat Dortmund I Will Allow My Girlfriend To Sleep With Them, Balotelli by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2013
Its funny anyway.first τ̲̅ȍ comment, ℓ̊ remain a fan of Balotelli.
Re: If Madrid Beat Dortmund I Will Allow My Girlfriend To Sleep With Them, Balotelli by vanstanzy(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2013
Balloteli should be careful what he wishes for. All the same Real doesnt stand a *chance in hell*
My people for Dortmund, click *like*, against click *dislike*
Re: If Madrid Beat Dortmund I Will Allow My Girlfriend To Sleep With Them, Balotelli by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2013
balo your just a disgrace to the black race... 2nd to comment
Re: If Madrid Beat Dortmund I Will Allow My Girlfriend To Sleep With Them, Balotelli by angayejuni: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2013
funny how high expectations usually crash down- I won't be surprised if Madrid wins

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Suffer Major Blow In Bellarabi Chase / We Remain Gallant (the Sky Is Blue) / Conversation Between Husband And Wife watching Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.