Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

God - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God (948 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God by filcast(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2013
God

2 Likes

Re: God by taryour(f): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2013
filcast: hi house,
I am happy to announce that after several years of uncertainities and dodging Boko Haram in the northern part of Nigeria,my family has successfully relocated to Lagos.we stay at Ajuwo.
Pls my wife & i will appreciate any advice that will enable us settle in fast.Below are major areas we need some info & recommedations but you can add more as you so wish:

-Good school for my son;he just turned 1.
-markets for food stuff,clothes etc
-Good hospital and Medical lab for the family
-soccer pitch for me and Gym for my wife
-good relaxation/unwinding joints
-Strong,spirit-filled Anglican church

Pls only serious matured responses needed.Thanks

Sorry oga,abeg no make me laugh too much this morning. Most of ur questions needn't be on NL befor u get na. Abeg tell your wife to ask your neighbor,fellow woman like her where the market is,abi una no go chop till wen? The church isn't an issue too just ask your neighbor na,it aint a task jare.
I don't stay in Ajuwon but I know its a busy area so all dis wunt b difficult to locate joor,soccer pitch go plenty well,just ask the youths in your area and the gym too including the hospital.

Nawa for you o op,if there is no Nairaland nko? Wunt you find your way

Na Lagos you dey oo,make u sharp up oo and no do like new comer, Lagos aint smiling man.

3 Likes

Re: God by richeyy(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2013
Funniest post ever! @op: are you a footballer? grin grin But seriously, you shouldn't be asking such questions here, look around you and ask your neighbors
Re: God by ifyalways(f): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2013
Ajuwo Akute or Ajuwo Ajah undecided

This a good opportunity to know your neighbours. Ask them

(1) (Reply)

10 Comandments For A Youth To Be Successful / How To Tell If Your Child Is Being Bullied. / How To Stop Worrying And Start Living By Dale Carnegie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.