Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,348 members, 7,839,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail (311464 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND / Yabatech 2011/2012 Post Utme Examination/screening Exercise And Admission Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by kcboy34(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
brainy02: * from my understanding, some PT student hv started work but trust me it cant be anything serious....... Perhaps it is the returning student that are in full swing now, fresher should still take there time to complete their registration.

* and sure, part timers also go to IT too.

* the medical unit isnt doing medical test yet so just chill and dont worry with time the course form will start loading, no need for rushing.

* and lastly for u guys who like to make some quick money:https:///1i3ePxi+
it works 100%
does part time also go for youth service after hnd? If pt ND goes for IT I think the hnd also go for youth service.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Hugo7(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sincere Bigot: i went late, so i couldnt do it.. Gat to go very early on monday.. Have u done urs? U dey 2go? Drop ur username
i will may be by monday or the next day....2go id...honourableUG..
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2013
Need a yabatech frnd or need help with any form of payment or acceptance or school fee just add me up 3257FEDA or call 08067381326 or 07011799522 am tony
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2013
kcboy34: does part time also go for youth service after hnd? If pt ND goes for IT I think the hnd also go for youth service.

they dont go for service oooo
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2013
For most of u that hv been asking what next step to take after getting screened. These are the steps below:
* Go and print ur payment advice and admission letter.

*then pay ur school fee...... If u need my help here call me (0818-921-8421)

*the next would be to print ur school fee receipt.

*generate ur matric number

*print ur course form which is pending for now.

*do ur medicals which is also pending for now.

*after that get all the papers stated on ur admission letter ready plus ur clearance form, course form, infact everything u will need to submit to ur school officer would be pasted at ur school officers door, then u are good to go!

*lastly u could just buy me a bottle of Moet/Champaigne or anything as appreciation, then i would say welcome to YCThood because u hv become a student!
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by under12: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2013
brainy02: For most of u that hv been asking what next step to take after getting screened. These are the steps below:

*after that get all the papers stated on ur admission letter ready plus ur clearance form, course form, infact everything u will need to submit to ur school officer would be pasted at ur school officers door, then u are good to go!

*lastly u could just buy me a bottle of Moet/Champaigne or anything as appreciation, then i would say welcome to YCThood because u hv become a student!
lolz. . .moet na small tin na.
if PT student don't go 4 service it means d certificates are different. . .is it possible 2 switch 2 full time hnd after PT ND
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by adebolaOdu(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
under12: lolz. . .moet na small tin na.
if PT student don't go 4 service it means d certificates are different. . .is it possible 2 switch 2 full time hnd after PT ND

Yes ooooh. How to achieve that? Maintain a cpga above 2.5 n don't be distracted from ur studies.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by adebolaOdu(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2013

Call for any info u need regards Yabatech.

My sincere sympathy to the prospective students who were admitted on merit (ft n pt) n were unable to pay their acceptance fees due to one thing or the other best known to them. Well, its a lesson for all sha. Thot I shud mention that since a number of peeps have been calling that they were unable to pay. Only to find out their sin was late payment.

To those whose names r on d supp list, its over 2wks now, pay d acceptance fee on time. Noone has said u u have to pay d school fees instantly. My one cent anywayz.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by under12: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
adebolaOdu:

Yes ooooh. How to achieve that? Maintain a cpga above 2.5 n don't be distracted from ur studies.
ok sir. . .
I wldnt hv bought d PT form if I knw it was 5yrs and I won't hv the opportunity 2 go 4 service.I was given admission 2 study metallurgy full time in YCT but I hv already paid 4 computer science PT.I wanted to pay 4 it since sch fees of PT wld cover both sch fees and acceptance of full time but some peeps advised me against it,saying comp sci is beta dan metallurgy and deres more job opportunity 4 comp sci dan metallurgy.

Thanks 4 d info sir,once I hv a cpga above 2.5 I cn switch to full time hnd and I wld be able to go 4 service,right?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by under12: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
I would also like to ask what are the differences between PT and Full Time in YCT. . .
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Bridggy5(f): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Will be going back 2 college hall 2mao 4 my screening cos I couldn't do any on Friday.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
under12: lolz. . .moet na small tin na.

it is most possible, infact it a trick to bypass jamb and post utme issue..... From ND pt u can move over to HnD full time and even do direct entry if u so like.

And i dey expect ur own moet in particular
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bridggy5: Will be going back 2 college hall 2mao 4 my screening cos I couldn't do any on Friday.
goodluck
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by kcboy34(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
brainy02: For most of u that hv been asking what next step to take after getting screened. These are the steps below:

as an ND part time student how many times will I pay school fees throughout my ND programme? Is it 3 times or 2wice? Cos i heard its ND1. ND2.ND3. and its a 2 years programme. Or is it 3 semester per section? ie. ND1= 1st semester. 2nd semester and 3rd semester same also for ND2 that's all.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by adebolaOdu(m): 4:58am On Nov 25, 2013
under12: ok sir. . .
I wldnt hv bought d PT form if I knw it was 5yrs and I won't hv the opportunity 2 go 4 service.I was given admission 2 study metallurgy full time in YCT but I hv already paid 4 computer science PT.I wanted to pay 4 it since sch fees of PT wld cover both sch fees and acceptance of full time but some peeps advised me against it,saying comp sci is beta dan metallurgy and deres more job opportunity 4 comp sci dan metallurgy.

Thanks 4 d info sir,once I hv a cpga above 2.5 I cn switch to full time hnd and I wld be able to go 4 service,right?

Don't misquote others.
ND/HND Part Time is a 2 year(though it cud be 2 yrs n some months) program with 3 academic sessions of 6 semesters. Thus, we have H/ND 1, 2, n 3. The sch fees payment shud be 3 times but I stand to be corrected. What this further means is that the Part Time Students have limited Holidays and more very tight schedules in a session in order to squeeze d prog in 2 yrs n some few months. You can as well get a job to support urself. Your lectures are scheduled for evenings, mon - fri (5-9 pm). You will pay close to like 65k. You will go for IT after ur ND. U can den cross to FT to enable u serve. Comp sci is a fine course

FT is 2 yrs but cheaper, lecturers are more disciplined. Students r 'pampered' yet made to work their fingers to d bone n no crazy bills compared to pt in terms of handouts, test question sheets. And some other stuffs sha. Now if u were my bro, I will tell you metallurgical engineering is a fine course too. Go for it only after u have done ur research online r from other metalurgical students.

Both modes of study lead to the award of the same ND & HND.

The ball is in your court bro. Tk ur time n choose wisely but mk it snappy.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Frezhkid10(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2013
Brainy...Plz wen will full timerz resume??..coz I heard rumourz dat dy will resume by december 9...

1 Like

Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Koats14(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2013
under12: ok sir. . .

i shake my head for u! Comp sci has more job offer abi? Continue! Choose ur heart,and in d industry today comp sci tooo much,wanted to study dat b4 i changed to engineering aspect,reason well,follow ur choice,the CEO of chevron(oil company) graduated with agric related course,sooo no be wetin u study matter,na wetin u fit do!
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Hugo7(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2013
Frezhkid10: Brainy...Plz wen will full timerz resume??..coz I heard rumourz dat dy will resume by december 9...
it had better not be diz yr...
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Jayssmallzz(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Omo see queue for ere o
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by brainy02: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Frezhkid10: Brainy...Plz wen will full timerz resume??..coz I heard rumourz dat dy will resume by december 9...
that can be true
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by under12: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Koats14: i shake my head for u! Comp sci has more job offer abi? Continue! Choose ur heart,and in d industry today comp sci tooo much,wanted to study dat b4 i changed to engineering aspect,reason well,follow ur choice,the CEO of chevron(oil company) graduated with agric related course,sooo no be wetin u study matter,na wetin u fit do!
the truth is,I neva wanted 2 study metallurgy,I choosed it bcus its easier to get admission.I really wanted 2 study comp sci but u and I knw hw complex it is 2 get admitted.
adebolaOdu:

Don't misquote others.
ND/HND Part Time is a 2 year(though it cud be 2 yrs n some months) program with 3 academic sessions of 6 semesters. Thus, we have H/ND 1, 2, n 3. The sch fees payment shud be 3 times but I stand to be corrected. What this further means is that the Part Time Students have limited Holidays and more very tight schedules in a session in order to squeeze d prog in 2 yrs n some few months. You can as well get a job to support urself. Your lectures are scheduled for evenings, mon - fri (5-9 pm). You will pay close to like 65k. You will go for IT after ur ND. U can den cross to FT to enable u serve. Comp sci is a fine course

FT is 2 yrs but cheaper, lecturers are more disciplined. Students r 'pampered' yet made to work their fingers to d bone n no crazy bills compared to pt in terms of handouts, test question sheets. And some other stuffs sha. Now if u were my bro, I will tell you metallurgical engineering is a fine course too. Go for it only after u have done ur research online r from other metalurgical students.

Both modes of study lead to the award of the same ND & HND.

The ball is in your court bro. Tk ur time n choose wisely but mk it snappy.
thankz bro. . .uve really bin of great help.I still don't knw wat 2 do. I dnt even knw wat metallurgy entails.frm wat u explained FT is the best and cheapest mode of study.PT wld be a waste of time and resources to any1 dats nt ready 2 go an extra mile 2 study.
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by icedpope(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
wen is d supplementary list coming out?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by kcboy34(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
kcboy34: as an ND part time student how many times will I pay school fees throughout my ND programme? Is it 3 times or 2wice? Cos i heard its ND1. ND2.ND3. and its a 2 years programme. Or is it 3 semester per section? ie. ND1= 1st semester. 2nd semester and 3rd semester same also for ND2 that's all.
as an ND part time student how many times will I pay school fees throughout my ND programme?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by mrlaw93(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2013

must we pay school fees before lectures will start?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Sammydreezy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
A lecturer t0ld mhe dat there is n0 m0re list for ft student and am l0sinq h0pe..I swear e q0 pain me if yabatech n0 admit me dz year.,.0ga brainy..aw is this true?
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by haryormeedeh(f): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
please,is there any news on medicals and accommodation yet
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Koats14(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
under12: the truth is,I neva wanted 2 study metallurgy,I choosed it bcus its easier to get admission.I really wanted 2 study comp sci but u and I knw hw complex it is 2 get admitted.
just as it is not easy to gain admission,likewise d job also...the competition is too high!
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 26, 2013
If u Need assistance frm a student3257FEDA
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by mastermynd(m): 1:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Need help in paying acceptance fees or school fees,,,
Mastermynd
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Opeshe(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2013
Has anyone here printed his payment receipt, because mine is saying it is being processed
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by haryormeedeh(f): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Opeshe: Has anyone here printed his payment receipt, because mine is saying it is being processed
me too but someone said by the end of the week sha,it should be ready
Re: Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail by Opeshe(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2013
haryormeedeh: me too but someone said by the end of the week sha,it should be ready
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (111) (Reply)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.