Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,424 members, 7,958,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor (4809 Views)

Stop Wasting Your Money On Petrol Convert Your Generator To Gas Generator. / Power Ur Generator With A Gas Cylinder(propane Generator) / LPG Plants / LPG Tanks Fabrication In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by dealerman(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2013
We are big players in the global market; we represent manufacturers and conglomerates coming to invest in Nigeria, franchise and product entry into the market.
We are working on bringing a new technology company that is in the business or manufacturing generators that use PROPANE and LPG Gas.
We will required to work with interested major distributors.
Below are the benefits of using a PROPANE GAS (COOKING GAS) POWERED GENERATOR
• Lower running cost. - LPG is about 50% cheaper than petrol.
• Lower maintenance cost with extended life for spark plugs and engine oil.
• Silent running - LP gas powered engine runs quieter than petrol equivalents.
• Running time can be extended according to cylinder size.
• Easier refueling - just change the cylinder without stopping the set.
• No storage problems compared with petrol.
• Automatic cylinder change over valve changes cylinder without stopping set.
• Fire risk considerably reduced with minimum risk of fuel spillage.
• Cleaner emissions allow use in public areas and other pollution sensitive applications.
• No reduction in performance when load demand fluctuates.
• Low load - No damage to engine when running at very small loads.

Interested party should contact Edgewood Limited 08127804075 (hillcroftbranddsng@gmail.com)

Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by carebear: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Please im interested kindly send quotations to Chosenlight03@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by kellykings84: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am interested. Please send info to edosomwan@ymail.com. 08036612814. Thank u
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by mjay(m): 2:46am On Nov 09, 2013
I want the quote too. ? francisayo@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by Genergo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
interesting. send to ehius@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by taiyesoul(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Interested.pls e mail.taiyebank@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by timolegend(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello am timothy, we at TAC technology will love to partner wit you. You can send me detail info on requirement to timolegend@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by olalol(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
looking at the tank on the small generator I will like to know if the tank is meant for petrol, or can the generator run on both petrol and gas?
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by kingmorgan(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Am interested please email me to : kingmorgan11@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by Genergo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
PLS SEND ME MORE DETAILS TO EHIUS78@GMAIL.COM
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by Hehehehe1: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Send to c.obioha@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by EndtimeBlessing: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Please send me details on
ola@wirenigeria.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by TheOvercomer(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2016
Hello, I am interested in being a distributor
Kindly send quotations to emailmobolaji123@gmail.com
Regards
Mobolaji J.
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by beelyjay45(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2016
Also interested was actually making a research on how to convert petrol generators to lpg generators. Pls do your company also manufacture the device that convert petrol generators to lpg generators..the email is beelyjay@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by Giyerte(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2016
adeniyigiyath@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by Talibanis: 3:02pm On May 17, 2016
drdanskills@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by alienvirus: 6:52am On Jun 11, 2016
beelyjay45:
Also interested was actually making a research on how to convert petrol generators to lpg generators. Pls do your company also manufacture the device that convert petrol generators to lpg generators..the email is beelyjay@yahoo.com

Hello. Nanogas has the devices that converts petrol generators to lpg.

Call : 08098995559 or send me a pm.

You can also follow www.facebook.com/nanogaslpg
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by Afe1212: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am interested in propane generator distribution in Ondo and Ekuti States, with other possible areas that our contacts can take us to. Pls forward details to jolaafeoriowo@gmail.com for follow up. Thanks. Pst. Ola. Oriowo
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by Afe1212: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am interested in distributorship in On do and Ekiti states, with possible extension to other opening resulting from additional advertorial concepts. Pls forward necessary details to jolaafeoriowo@gmail.com. Thanks. Pst. Ola. Oriowo
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by aigjoey(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
am interested . lets get the terms and conditions of the business .
here is my mail
finejoephrasa@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by peekayo: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2016
We are interested, kindly send comprehensive details to q8020k@gmail.com, please include all the necessary terms and conditions
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor by pointstores(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2016
interested linkspoint@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

GET YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY THAT LASTS 13 HOURS FOR ALL LAPTOPS / Used Dell Studio 1555 Laptop For Sale @ 75k / Hp Envy Dv7, 1tb,8gb Ram,core I7 ,2gig Gaming ,185,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.