Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

If Real Beat Dortmund And Reach Wembley They Can SLEEP With My Girlfriend. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Real Beat Dortmund And Reach Wembley They Can SLEEP With My Girlfriend. (1375 Views)

If Real Madrid Beat Juventus I Will Trekk To Bernabeu Today / Ronaldo Proved Being Real!!!!beat That Mou!!! / Ronaldo Helps Real Beat Chelsea 3 - 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Real Beat Dortmund And Reach Wembley They Can SLEEP With My Girlfriend. by Jerryjat(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mario Balotelli might get a frosty reception from girlfriend Fanny Neguesha after he reportedly made a bizarre comment about the Belgian model ahead of Real Madrid’s Champions League clash with Borussia Dortmund.

The former Manchester City striker is apparently so confident Dortmund will qualify for the Champions League final, he is claimed to have said that he would allow the Spanish side’s squad to sleep with his girlfriend if they managed to upset the odds and reach Wembley.

In Spanish newspapers AS and Marca, the Italy forward was quoted as saying: ‘If Real Madrid come back in Champions League, I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them!’

Dortmund ran Real off the park a week ago at the Westfalenstadion, with Robert Lewandowski, Mario Gotze and Marco Reus tearing a flimsy-looking defence apart.

Manchester United and Bayern Munich target Lewandowski netted all four goals in the 4-1 victory for Jurgen Klopp’s men.

Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored Real’s only goal of the night, missed the Madrid derby clash against Atletico at the weekend and remains a fitness doubt for Tuesday’s encounter at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Meanwhile, Balotelli, apart from reportedly making controversial comments about his girlfriend, is lighting up Serie A since leaving Manchester for AC Milan.

The 22-year-old has scored 10 times since exiting the Premier League, including a contentious penalty in last night’s victory over Catania.

Balotelli has previously spoken about his blossoming relationship with Neguesha.

In an exclusive interview with the striker,He his girlfriend was the 'first woman I feel comfortable with'.

(1) (Reply)

She Fell Down Few Meters Before The Finish Line In The Ongoing Commonwealth Game / How To Place Your Football Bets And Win- Guaranteed / Suregame To Play Today Stake#2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.