Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

Okpekpe People Letz Meet Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Okpekpe People Letz Meet Here (626 Views)

Okpekpe Names (ibie Language Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okpekpe People Letz Meet Here by blanco56(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Gone are those days when I used to type Okpekpe in google just to get some info about my people, now the name Okpekpe is now becoming a household name not just because of the forthcoming International Okpekpe road race but because of landmark achievements by Okpekpe sons and daughters all over the world. Growing up I used to tell peeps I was from Auchi just to cut the chase and save me the stress of having to spend the next 10mins convincing them that there is a actually a place called okpekpe. Currently according to Wilkipedia Okpekpe has a population of just 3155 people, how they came about this meagre figure we don't know , u can't really blame them because according to the great Chinua Achebe not until the Lion has its own historian the story of the hunt will always glorify the hunter... To this end Letz all meet here to brainstorm and rewrite our history ourselves. Invio okpekpe vba moo! ℓ☺ℓ!
Re: Okpekpe People Letz Meet Here by temidbabe: 3:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Hello blanco, I see you are for okpekpe, do you speak ibie language fluently?

(1) (Reply)

Ilaje S'eniyan! Raggamuffin Ina Ilaje Style... / Did This Basically Tell The Truth? / Happy 4th Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.