Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Get Website For Your Business For Just 15k - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Get Website For Your Business For Just 15k (572 Views)

Get Website You Can Update Yourself + Hosting For N25,000 / Limited Time Promo: Get Website For N6000 / Get Website/contact Me As Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Website For Your Business For Just 15k by dcmedia: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hello,
It is no longer news that any serious business needs an online presence so I won’t bore you with that story line.
I will design a 5 page website for the 1st 10 People with genuine businesses and ideas that needs an online presences on the worldwide web.
I will also help you promote your Website, your Business and Services to the world entirely free of charge.
Samples of Websites that I have created:
www.dcmediaservices.com
www.fogng.com
www.alphamorgan.com
www.fotogeniusng.com
www.abundancewisdom.org
aristotlesl.com just to mention these few.

What you get is a:-

Well Designed Website
Contact Form
A Domain name (e.g yoursite.com, .org,.net, etc)
2 GB web space (Web Hosting)
Email accounts (e.g info@domain.com or admin@domain.com)
Shared SSL Certificate (for site security)
Free Search engine submission
Social Media Platform Integration

I design websites for a minimum of N50k and above, so this offer is not about the money. Feel Free to ignore if you are not interested. But if you are interested, feel free to Call us on 08030728249
and ask your questions about the offer and we will answer you.

Call DCMEDIA on 08030728249 today before this offer ends.
Re: Get Website For Your Business For Just 15k by Nairawebhosts(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2013
Go here to check it out Professional Web design services
If you have any question don't hesitate to give us a call, become one of hundreds of satisfied clients

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Graphic Artist/web Designer Like Yesterday. / We Give You A Nice And Affordable Website / Google Just Changed There Logo To Celebrate Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.