Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba (10501 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me / Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by FBICIA(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Palm Kernel is the death-partner of beans.
Ekuro= Palm Kernal.
Ewa= Beans.

=D
‎​‎​ ( ‎​)
/ \ ,
' ‎​ laff don pull M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥  and ! boxers
cum make me dance oppa gangnam style naked

Your interpretation (ayan ogbufo) madt! You are a terrible interpreter

1 Like

Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by tundelomo(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2013
grin grin wizkid is an undisputed fuji-hip hop artiste before.
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2013
FBI/CIA:

=D
‎​‎​ ( ‎​)
/ \ ,
' ‎​ laff don pull M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥  and ! boxers
cum make me dance oppa gangnam style naked

Your interpretation (ayan ogbufo) madt! You are a terrible interpreter
lol. To interprete Yoruba to English no be beans! But the real meaning is:
Lovers that are inseparable.
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by Jarus(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2013
9ice was an apala singer
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by naijaswag1: 1:18pm On May 07, 2013
The thing is that these guys just start playing music without really being musicians. Every of the song is one type of beat, no story, no message. Even when the real hip hop artistes are talking trash, like Lil Wayne and Ricky Ross, there is a lyrics which if you care to know shows you that this person sat down and composed this lines. These Nigerian songs are not hip hops and because of their lack of talent in music, they have not sat down to devise or invent what we should classify their songs as. So they can be called anything. DBanj is not in this category as his songs have meaning. As for davido, he is a fuji musician, I concur with the fuji king.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by Esinwaju: 1:32pm On May 07, 2013
naija_swag: The thing is that these guys just start playing music without really being musicians. Every of the song is one type of beat, no story, no message. Even when the real hip hop artistes are talking trash, like Lil Wayne and Ricky Ross, there is a lyrics which if you care to know shows you that this person sat down and composed this lines. These Nigerian songs are not hip hops and because of their lack of talent in music, they have not sat down to devise or invent what we should classify their songs as. So they can be called anything. DBanj is not in this category as his songs have meaning. As for davido, he is a fuji musician, I concur with the fuji king.
Did you hack into my mind? You just aired my thoughts homie. I cringe when I hear/read stuff like that...I'm always like WTF? DO these airheads even know what hiphop is? In the Nigerian music context, the term 'hiphop' has got to be the most abused and derogated. Adewale Ayuba's comments are most welcome. A breath of fresh air. You can tell that the man knows his trade. Respect to the Icon.
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by ayotolah: 1:39pm On May 07, 2013
olumidazz: @ayatola don't get my laughter wrong, I hv always said it to myself that most of this our nigerian musician no nothing about music, fuji music is miles better than the lack of rhythm noise they make sef. The confirmation by Ayuba is an attestation of my point of view, that is wht is funny to me.

Aiit bros. No wahala.
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by olapluto(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2013
The father of fuji, the creator of Fuji, the pioneer (MFR):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb-H8s8XP1A
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by EzePromoe: 1:45pm On May 07, 2013
Ekuro= Palm Kernal.
Ewa= Beans.
Palm oil is produced from Palm kernel. It's the same Pailm oil that is used for cooking beans till it land for ya belly. Lol, that's a direct meaning & it ll sound hilarious.
Now the idiomatic meaning: Our love is inseparable.
I thought it means "go/move away" undecided
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by domido(m): 2:54pm On May 07, 2013
grin grin ;DMAKE UNA NO TAKE LAF KILL ME FOR NAIRALAND OOOOO ;DMAKE UNA NO TAKE LAF KILL ME FOR NAIRALAND OOOOO
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by EmmyDe25(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Davido and wizkid can Be said to have fuji stuffs behind there music expcially........

Mr wellinton OOo°˚˚˚° ! Akin yin OOo°˚˚˚° ! Eeeh ena mi lowo OOo°˚˚˚° ! Eeeh

This is pure fuji

But Dbanj fuji? Kojo? Mbanu its just like you saying fela plays fuji all dbanj's music is always an afro beat
Thank u. So Bachelor, Top of the world, Cash flow,Scape goat, Why me, Oliver twist, Mr Endowed and the rest sound like songs with Fuji fluid to Ayuba?? He simply doesnt know what he is saying.
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2013
As long as it sells no shaking

1 Like

Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by ThinkMe: 4:30pm On May 07, 2013
Music plays a major role to the level of bad behaviours we see in our society today. Thanks to the so-called 'hip-hop' and Fuji artists of nowadays. If you want to guide your child towards modesty in his ways of life, you must refrain him from many if these present songs.
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by FBICIA(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: lol. To interprete Yoruba to English no be beans! But the real meaning is:
Lovers that are inseparable.

Correct

1 Like

Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by FBICIA(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2013
Gbabe![/font]
EmmyDe25:
Thank u. So Bachelor, Top of the world, Cash flow,Scape goat, Why me, Oliver twist, Mr Endowed and the rest sound like songs with Fuji fluid to Ayuba?? He simply doesnt know what he is saying.

Gbabe!
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I thought it means "go/move away" undecided
No! No! No!
Go/move away is 'kuro' or 'ma lo'.
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by Zector(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2013
Rubbish n nonsense!
if u critically listen to some of the lyrics of their music hardly u wil get sensible meaning.
i think their fans dance to beat not words of d song.
They need better orientation about music
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by Akiika: 6:07pm On May 07, 2013
WTF is Ayuba saying? is Hip Hop Nigerian music? so what if they infused fuji into it? excuse me with your inferiority complex. Those guys transformed Nigerian music...The then remedies (Idris, Tetu, Eddy) group started it and others picked it up from there. I don't want to listen to recycled oyinbo music, i have those CDs already.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by enuelly: 6:40pm On May 07, 2013
He said is voice is fuji, but the beat changes it to either hiphop or Rnb. That's the most silly
thing I have heard in a long time. It only goes to show that these guys know nothing about music.
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by Sarieskennomie: 10:20pm On May 07, 2013
Ekuro= Palm Kernel.
Ewa= Beans.
Palm oil is produced from Palm kernel. It's the same Palm oil that is used for cooking beans till it land for ya belly. Lol, that's a direct meaning & it ll sound hilarious.
Now the idiomatic meaning: Our love is inseparable.

lolzzzzzz
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by Presbulg(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2013
Come to think of it... Sometimes i wonder if it's highlife most of our so called hip-hop artistes do sing
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by Ashmark(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2013
checkout my blog at www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Davido And Dbanj Are Fuji Artistes - Adewale Ayuba by tswagg007(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2014
cherrykim:
what about Nice? grin
juju artiste

(1) (2) (Reply)

[gospel Mixtape] Only Praises Gospel Mixtape By Dj Bombo / Mampi - Walilowelela + Why ( Zambia's Hottest Songs Across Africa!!) / DOWNLOAD MP3 DJ Sumbody – Monate Mpolaye Ft. Cassper Nyovest, Thebe & Veties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.