Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Stop Looking For Jobs, Grab The Money Making Oppurtuinities Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Looking For Jobs, Grab The Money Making Oppurtuinities Online (775 Views)

Stop Looking For Job, Instead Acquire This Skill / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Jobs, Grab The Money Making Oppurtuinities Online by naijastandup(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Derrick Akhigbe http://www.maganoneedpay.com/

Let me give you the major reason why you should start doing something online today. In Nigeria today, jobs are very difficult to find and a lot of people are struggling to keep the ones they have. Why not venture into a new world of limitless possibilities where you have the total freedom to control what you earn and how much time you give into it.
I know a lot of people are still not sure if truly people make money online, but the truth is a capital " YES"
I am a living prove of that i have been making over 500,000 naira monthly doing online business.
Thats is enough pay to give me the comfort i desire and I have taken it as a mandate to teach others by sharing some great tips on how to venture into online business and make cool cash.

I strongly recommend you have a website or a blog to start with. This is more like your offline store where you either sell things or give services to people. When you meet people needs, they will always come back for more.

You can start with a free blog like blogger.com and start posting articles or other information that might be useful to other people. Do not rush anything, take one step at a time and stay consistent and with time you will begin to reap the fruit of your labor.

Like any other business either offline or online, you will need traffic (customer or clients) to your blog or site and you can only achieve this by putting your blog out there on various online platforms.There are various ways to achieve this without spending money. I will be posting a topic on that soonest.

And after the traffic start coming in, you will then to monetized your blog or site so as to generate income. This could be by selling products or promoting other peoples business at a cost. (will be sharing more tips on this soon)

Don't sit there and do nothing, start today and join people like us that are making a living online.
Re: Stop Looking For Jobs, Grab The Money Making Oppurtuinities Online by kofo365: 12:23pm On May 01, 2013
naijastandup: Derrick Akhigbe http://www.maganoneedpay.com/

Let me give you the major reason why you should start doing something online today. In Nigeria today, jobs are very difficult to find and a lot of people are struggling to keep the ones they have. Why not venture into a new world of limitless possibilities where you have the total freedom to control what you earn and how much time you give into it.
I know a lot of people are still not sure if truly people make money online, but the truth is a capital " YES"
I am a living prove of that i have been making over 500,000 naira monthly doing online business.
Thats is enough pay to give me the comfort i desire and I have taken it as a mandate to teach others by sharing some great tips on how to venture into online business and make cool cash.

I strongly recommend you have a website or a blog to start with. This is more like your offline store where you either sell things or give services to people. When you meet people needs, they will always come back for more.

You can start with a free blog like blogger.com and start posting articles or other information that might be useful to other people. Do not rush anything, take one step at a time and stay consistent and with time you will begin to reap the fruit of your labor.

Like any other business either offline or online, you will need traffic (customer or clients) to your blog or site and you can only achieve this by putting your blog out there on various online platforms.There are various ways to achieve this without spending money. I will be posting a topic on that soonest.

And after the traffic start coming in, you will then to monetized your blog or site so as to generate income. This could be by selling products or promoting other peoples business at a cost. (will be sharing more tips on this soon)

Don't sit there and do nothing, start today and join people like us that are making a living online.
G̷̩̥̊Θ on pls am interested

(1) (Reply)

HIDDEN / Quail Business / Jobs I Can Do For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.