Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

All Blogger Conditional Tags - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Blogger Conditional Tags (730 Views)

All BLOGGER Users Let's Meet Here! / Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here / No More Conditional Comments In Ie10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Blogger Conditional Tags by vowiski(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Blogger templates are designed using XML. XML has an excellent and powerful feature called the conditional tags. Alot of bloggers don't know about this, but it's an added advantage if you can understand the principle behind it. I will quickly walk you through the conditional tags of blogger.

How To Target specific Blogger Pages/URLs With Conditional Tags
Image Credit: theyellowbulb
Have you ever wished that a particular blogger gadget shows only on your homepage and not in posts pages? Perhaps the reverse would have also come to mind. With the conditional tags, you can make all that happen almost effortlessly.

Exploring Blogger Conditional Tags:
<b:if cond='Your Condition'>
User's code or text
</b:if>

<b:if - This defines the start of a blogger conditional tag
cond -This refers to the condition
Your Condition - The user's condition is placed here
Your code or text - The code or text which will will be displayed according to the condition.
</b:if> - This defines the end of a blogger conditional tag.

List of Conditional Tags In Blogger

1. Homepage
<b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl'>
Text or code that will be displayed only on Homepage.
</b:if>
2.Index
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/04/all-blogger-conditional-tags.html

(1) (Reply)

Ask Google / Pls Who Know Good Free Wordprees Mobile Plugin / I Started Webdesign And Brute Force Hacking Since I Was 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.