Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

............................ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ............................ (4305 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:05am On May 01, 2013
aniispice:

Are you hor nnnyy Please help yourself out with ogugua!! ASAP so she can leave my man alone!

Ya fada
Re: ............................ by Caracta(f): 12:10am On May 01, 2013
I wonder why this thread has not been locked or deleted. There are better threads than this that didn't see the light of the day.

To each his own sha. Let the drama continue....
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:16am On May 01, 2013
Caracta: I wonder why this thread has not been locked or deleted. There are better threads than this that didn't see the light of the day.

Because the 3 mods here are fuckarrdds and full of shitt.
Re: ............................ by EzePromoe: 12:22am On May 01, 2013
aniispice:
YES YES I KNOW ogugua undecided please dear go and sit down one place jare..... sexkillz is mine... Im sexier than you so please we can have a competition for sure smiley
Let's see your pics, at least we know Ogugua, so can we know you?

I'm Sexkillz's brother BTW cool
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:26am On May 01, 2013
REALITY101:

Because the 3 mods here are fuckarrdds and full of shitt.
Pls don't be stup!d.
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:29am On May 01, 2013
Caracta: I wonder why this thread has not been locked or deleted. There are better threads than this that didn't see the light of the day.

REALITY101: Because the 3 mods here are fuckarrdds and full of shitt.

[size=13pt]Which rule does the thread break?[/size]
Re: ............................ by Caracta(f): 12:36am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:
Well if no rule was broken...it can remain. Even after directly insulting one or two people and probably defaming a character...bla bla bla. I'm not familiar with the rules though.

Jeez! I can't believe i just took panadol for someone else's headache! Choi! My bad... cheesy
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:38am On May 01, 2013
aniispice, are you white? undecided

he only dates black girls

Cheers, angry
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:48am On May 01, 2013
Caracta: Well if no rule was broken...it can remain. Even after directly insulting one or two people and probably defaming a character...bla bla bla. I'm not familiar with the rules though.

Jeez! I can't believe i just took panadol for someone else's headache! Choi! My bad... cheesy

[size=13pt]Lol. Nairaland Forum Rules & Regulations

Nothing as of yet. She can toast him here. Lol.[/size]
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:48am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

What kind of stupidd question is that? Do I look like I'm here to study the rules of this fuccked up forum or something?

sexkillz: Pls don't be stup!d.

I'm gonna pretend like I didn't read that son. ..
Re: ............................ by Caracta(f): 12:49am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

No vex.

I don't need the rules though.
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:50am On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]If you don't know the rules, then you don't know which threads need locking or deleting wink

Carry on.[/size]
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:54am On May 01, 2013
REALITY101:

What kind of stupidd question is that? Do I look like I'm here to study the rules of this fuccked up forum or something?

I'm gonna pretend like I didn't read that son. ..
Then learn to shut it. Freedom of speech shouldn't involve stupidity. I'm not your son. Look for him where you left him.

Re: ............................ by Nobody: 12:56am On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Then learn to shut it. Freedom of speech shouldn't involve stupidity. I'm not your son. Look for him where you left him.

Ffuck you son.. Piece of Shiit the last I checked I didn't quote your stupidd asss

Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:03am On May 01, 2013
REALITY101:

Ffuck you son.. Piece of Shiit the last I checked I don't quote your stupidd asss
Ffuck your son, not me.

You didn't quote me but you referred to 3 mods as fucktards. Don't play the victim. All I ask is that you use the brain you already have, cos I don't want to say you have no brain. The forum is fuccked up, but you are always here 24/7, living and breathing it. Doing nothing else than insulting and swearing, simply because you erroneously think that is what freedom of speech entails. You need to look in your mirror.
Re: ............................ by dominique(f): 1:04am On May 01, 2013
Kolo people full this nl sha. Tpia's sister huh? Thats enough for anybody to run!!!! Nuffsaid, following closely wiv my popcorn n zobo grin tongue
Re: ............................ by tpia5: 1:08am On May 01, 2013
^were you given a new assignment, which is to be a nitwit?

you used to appear sane, but whatever, not my business.

you're already a mod, so it cant be you're aiming for one [unless supermod position perhaps]. Have more goodies been dangled before you?

for the op's information, we're all boys in my family, sorry for your insufficient medication.
Re: ............................ by tpia5: 1:10am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

the thread belongs in dating section, since the op opened it to declare his love for sezkilt.

not to mention, its extremely annoying seeing it here, is sezkilt the only fellow on nl, why shouting everywhere and disturbing others with some s.tupid topic?

his name is mentioned far too much, does he own the place?

Re: ............................ by tpia5: 1:12am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

TOASTING BELONGS IN DATING SECTION.
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:13am On May 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Tpia@, where is the thread currently located?[/size]
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:13am On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Ffuck your son, not me.

You didn't refer to me but you referred to 3 mods as fucktards. Don't play the victim. All I ask is that you use the brain you already have, cos I don't want to say you have no brain. The forum is bleeped up, but you are always here 24/7, living and breathing it. Doing nothing else than insulting and swearing, simply because you erroneously think that is what freedom of speech entails. You need to look in your mirror.

Lmao @ here 24/7 mofo isn't that awesome that I can log in here and never log out cuz tuchie I ain't got Shiit to worry about. I ain't here to exchange words with you son cuz in my world your punk asss don't exist. Freedom of speech? Screw that dickson cuz Where I'm from theirs real freedom of speech and we practice it. So you don't ffucking tell me what to say... I'm a grown fuccking man and can fuccking say whatever Shiit I wanna say and still wont give a fucck how you take it.. so get that into damn head. Btw if there's anyone living and breathing nl it should be your ass... Gerrittt son?

Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:14am On May 01, 2013
tpia@:

TOASTING BELONGS IN DATING SECTION.
Stop shouting! It has been in dating section for 2 hrs now or almost. . .
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:15am On May 01, 2013
REALITY101:

Lmao @ here 24/7 mofo isn't that awesome that I can log in here and never log out cuz tuchie I ain't got Shiit to worry about. I ain't here to exchange words with you son cuz in my world your punk asss don't exist. Freedom of speech? Screw that dickson cuz Where I'm from theirs real freedom of speech and we practice it. So you don't ffucking tell me what to say... I'm a grown fuccking man and can fuccking say whatever Shiit I wanna say and still wont give a fucck how you take it.. so get that into damn head. Btw if there's anyone living and breathing nl it should be your ass... Gerrittt son?
Is your son on NL?
Re: ............................ by tpia5: 1:16am On May 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[/size]

ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC/NO DERAILING
Garri posts, “how does this affect…”, “Nairaland is owned by…”, “this space is reserved”, questioning a topic’s worthiness of the Nairaland front page, etc., are considered off-topic posts and will be dealt with accordingly. Derailing is also not tolerated and will result in warnings and/or bans. Our goal is to keep this forum as organized as possible. Thank you.

you dont consider this offtopic and derailing, right?

aniispice:

does it matter??
sis but your posts here on nairaland resemble wey person get mm eenn tta l problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 nairalanders come and testify please .. she is my sis and i am not shy to disgrace her

aniispice: IM tpia@'s sister by the way.... she said i should go for it so here i am being bold!

what do these pathological lies have to do with whatever pathetic interaction some wackos are having with each other?

kindly explain!

See another of your "rules"

Miscellaneous
- Thou shalt not deliberately post false information.

just stow it where the sun dont shine, thanks!

Re: ............................ by tpia5: 1:17am On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Stop shouting! It has been in dating section for 2 hrs now or almost. . .

i am tired of seeing your name everywhere!

na only you dey this place?

please tell your hoochies all of you should pack yourselves somewhere s.tupid, out of the public view, GOSH!
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:19am On May 01, 2013
tpia@:

i am tired of seeing your name everywhere!

na only you dey this place?

please tell your hoochies all of you should pack yourselves somewhere s.tupid, out of the public view, GOSH!
Eeyah. I don't create the threads, so pick it up with those that do.
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:19am On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Is your son on NL?

I wish there's an app to break silly people's nose via Internet
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:22am On May 01, 2013
REALITY101:

I wish there's an app to break silly people's nose via Internet
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:23am On May 01, 2013
Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:27am On May 01, 2013
sexkillz:

Lol screw you son... I bet that's you eating ladies underwear

Re: ............................ by Nobody: 1:41am On May 01, 2013
tpia@:
you dont consider this offtopic and derailing, right?

what do these pathological lies have to do with whatever pathetic interaction some wackos are having with each other?

kindly explain!

See another of your "rules"

just stow it where the sun dont shine, thanks!

[size=13pt]1. The derailing took place after I moved the thread. Report it to Jaybee so that he'll hide comments as I don't moderate this section.

2. Considering that I don't know either of you, how am I to know she isn't your sister? You called the OP a nutjob, which wasn't exactly a denouncement. Anyway, we know now. Thank you.[/size]
Re: ............................ by Caracta(f): 1:43am On May 01, 2013

20+ Join The Whatsapp Group And Hookup With Ur Heart Desire / Hook Up In Jos / Finest Boy On Nairaland (pics)