Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. (999 Views)

Sneaky Legal Way To Rank First Page On Google And Get Clicks For $0.00 / Do You Have 500k To Invest & Earn A Total Intrest Of 350k In 7 Months. / Advertise On Yahoo,facebook,google And Other's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by prodigy1(m): 4:38am On May 01, 2013
Recently I was scammed by this fraudulent guy whose nairaland username is dannytom23. Pls Moderators and @seunosewa kindly contact me on ennyd2004@yahoo.com for evidences and more info
Re: Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by onatisi(m): 6:18am On May 01, 2013
how did it all happen
Re: Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by prodigy1(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2013
Thank you Mr. Onatisi for your concern. I actually advertised on this forum sumtimes in March that I av Liberty reserves to sell...I got a call from the said guy showing his interest in the LR. In utmost good faith I gave him my Acct num and he wired d said amount. I got the access bank SMS and I transferred the said amount of LR to his LR account U2050149. Only to get to the bank the following morning and I discovered av been duped. I have written a letter to access bank tho. Will mail to you the evidences of payment and some other findings. Thanks
Re: Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by chris43: 11:36am On May 01, 2013
wow another one up again i was a victim before of $240 from the shop www.itsworthbuying.com i tried every means to knock the person out from nairaland but error i left the rest to God but i did something i took down the site am shocked to see its back up again as www.itsworthbuyingit.com everything is different but same info so its the same person am taking this down with permission of course and also give me infos you have about the whole thing may be i can help email me at swetherwhich@yahoo.com also check through google and see where the emails appear again.
my word of advice its better to be careful and if you have been a victim before warn others its best as nothing will come out of it as you will keep on spending unnecessary cost especially on the police
mr prodigy1 sorry bro and dont forget send me every vital info you have i will deal with the site
stay safe nairalanders
Re: Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by prodigy1(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2013
Thanks for your concern MR Chris...and sowi abt ur lost money too. We could join hands to bring this guy and his family down totally. Kindly let me knw ur location as I have d police and authorities of access bank involved nw.
Re: Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by chris43: 4:20pm On May 01, 2013
wow so what information do you have about him add me lets chat on yahoo swetherwhich@yahoo.com
Re: Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by prodigy1(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2013
Mr. Chris thanks so much for ur concern...I might not be able to add u up 4 a chat on yahoo nw for some reasons. But I could hook up with u anywia u are and we can always put the info here for the whole world to see.
Re: Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by chris43: 9:34am On May 02, 2013
by the way where are you located
Re: Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by prodigy1(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2013
Will be in lag 2Mao...ow abt u?
Re: Www.itsworthbuyingit.com Is A Total Scam, Google And Nairalanders Pls Beware. by chris43: 9:29pm On May 02, 2013
yea bro how far any luck and check your mail have something important that i told you and heed to what i told you very well

(1) (Reply)

Solar Lamp With Mobile Phone Charger / Raw Cassava Tubers Wanted Urgently / Buy Nigerian Crude Oil; Bonny Light, Automated Gas Oil Etc Directly From SHELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.