Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 1st May,2013 Don’t Be Distracted! By Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 1st May,2013 Don’t Be Distracted! By Pastor (708 Views)

8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 28th May, 2013 Unusual Commands By Pastor E. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 1st May,2013 Don’t Be Distracted! By Pastor by leffects(m): 5:37am On May 01, 2013
Memorise: Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross; despising the shame, ana is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2
Read: Hebrews 12:1-3
Bible in one year: Luke 22-24
Prayer point: It is impossible to make Jesus your focus and end up somewhere else. Father; throughout my earthly sojourn, let nothing distract me from focusing on Jesus.
e have seen that in God's army, God cannot put up with parasites, loafers and deserters. In addition to these, there is no room in God's army for slothfulness. No earthly army would want to recruit lazy folks, hence they search and screen to select those they want onboard. God does not tolerate lazy soldiers either. If there were members of the Heavenly army that deserve to idle away, it should be members of the Godhead, but they are ever working. John 5:17 says,

"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."
If the Lord who has been glorified and expected to be resting at the right hand of God is still working, then you have no excuse to stop working. One characteristic of a bona fide member of God's army is that even at old age they are still working - bearing fruit of the Spirit and recruiting more civilians into God's army (Psalm 92:13-14). Are you slothful, lazy, or idle? Snap out of it and become a committed soldier of the Cross!
Furthermore, God does not accommodate those with divided loyalty. Your undivided loyalty must be to the Commander-In-Chief alone ........................................................
http://earlydigest..com/2013/05/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-wednesday_7636.html
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 1st May,2013 Don’t Be Distracted! By Pastor by leffects(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2013
Fresh
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 1st May,2013 Don’t Be Distracted! By Pastor by gmcb: 7:48am On May 01, 2013
God bless u real good!
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 1st May,2013 Don’t Be Distracted! By Pastor by leffects(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2013
amen
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 1st May,2013 Don’t Be Distracted! By Pastor by leffects(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2013
remember to share

(1) (Reply)

Let's hear your story / The New Xbox One Will Be A “monitoring Device Under The Guise Of A Gaming Consol / “it Is Not Rape: How I Had Sex With A 15-year-old Girl In Church” – Bishop Chibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.