Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,149 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) (29598 Views)

Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos / Here Comes The Bride... With The Most Awful Wedding Dress / A Wedding Dress Made Out Of Condoms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Awsome5645(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2013
bidexolumanish: kini gbogbo oshi yi ke
you guys should allow him 2 express his feelings with undiction English. Kakapatamaye
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Awelechukwu16(f): 5:55pm On May 01, 2013
Beautiful. I like it
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 01, 2013
Immediately i saw this pix, what came to my mind was what if she mess inside the cake. Nonsense i wont chop, its disgusting.
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by tlops(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2013
bidexolumanish: kini gbogbo oshi yi ke
Dey there!

Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by kramer: 6:16pm On May 01, 2013
Kslib:
So na only dis small cake go feed them abi??
Wait,you chop morning food today? If yes,shame on you cos you dey busy dey chop morning food wen people dey somalia dey die of hunger abi...
When time reach for night food,better no chop ooh cos people dey wey dey die for hunger for not only somalia but haiti also.. The way some people reason sef dey make me burst bottle sometimes...

Ob boi is it me you should be attacking.. at least i made good use of that food, i cooked it and finished it, i didnt use it to decorate my shirt.

and If you like burst bottle and chook yourself to death i dont kia... NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 01, 2013
MalasparkBlog:

Here's a way to have your wedding cake and wear it, too: a one-of-a-kind bridal gown with a full skirt made of - you guessed it - flour, sugar and loads of frosting.

The wedding cake dress was created by Lukka Sigurdardottir and documented on the blog Gather and Nest in photos that show a woman wearing the whimsical creation as another person cuts out a delicate slice to reveal a rainbow-colored filling.

Practical, this dress isn't. It might not survive the bride's walk down the aisle - unless she was carefully wheeled in on a cart - and would no doubt require her to stand very still during the reception.

But as a work of art, it simply takes the cake.

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/04/photoartiste-desighn-wedding-dress-made.html?m=1
Seriously? Is that it? After waiting so long for your wedding day to arrive, na how e go take be?
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 01, 2013
the inside is gross undecided
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Blazinraj01(f): 6:24pm On May 01, 2013
shocked so, when everyone has cut theirs, what will be left? lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Iceslizer(f): 8:36pm On May 01, 2013
Who would eat the lady undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by karlnyeno: 8:59pm On May 01, 2013
Ndiseme akek and concept
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Ashabisadolla: 10:12pm On May 01, 2013
Rubbish undecided kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by annfeliks(f): 10:44pm On May 01, 2013
D inner part of d cake luks disgusting and irritating *spits*. D tin no de heavy d gal? Women n our wahala
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Goddygee(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2013
DJDOLA: grin grin grin...who go eat dat cake..what if d girl fart on d cake
lolz, d fart go add nutrient 2 d cake.
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by abbk000: 11:45pm On May 01, 2013
Holuwahphemy: PHOTOSHOP!!!

Na everything be Photoshop??
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:48am On May 02, 2013
Akshow: Why does the opened part looks disgusting like this na?

abi oo, makes me want to puke, eew.
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by aquaprin90: 7:34am On May 02, 2013
DJDOLA: grin grin grin...who go eat dat cake..what if d girl fart on d cake

Exactly...This is what I was thinking... grin
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Proffdada: 12:27pm On May 02, 2013
She may just b standing behind the cake cool
Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by isalegan2: 8:25pm On May 02, 2013
Disgusting. I may never eat cake again. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Charcoal. Mmh wondering if this comment will hit the generateor as well... cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 / Kanu Ihunanya Represents Nigeria In 3 International Pageants - Photos / Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.