Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Photo:samklef, His Wife Yvonne, And Babasuwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:samklef, His Wife Yvonne, And Babasuwe (2163 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Yvonne And New Lover? / Who Rocks It Best: Rihanna, Yvonne And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:samklef, His Wife Yvonne, And Babasuwe by ichomi(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2013

Re: Photo:samklef, His Wife Yvonne, And Babasuwe by Akshow: 7:03am On May 01, 2013
Is Baba suwe on set of one of his hilarious movies or this is how he dress on a normal day for real? It had better be a movie set cos i use to think he paints that blackness to his face.
Re: Photo:samklef, His Wife Yvonne, And Babasuwe by Temismith(f): 9:07am On May 01, 2013
Baba suwe looks tarted
Re: Photo:samklef, His Wife Yvonne, And Babasuwe by Tolexander: 10:47am On May 01, 2013
Are you sure this pictures aren't up to 5years older than last century?
Because it had been long i saw babasuwe costumed in this manner. Of course, he has been trying to modernised his outdated comedy and trying to dress like Latin and co.
Re: Photo:samklef, His Wife Yvonne, And Babasuwe by kramer: 11:01am On May 01, 2013
Akshow: Is Baba suwe on set of one of his hilarious movies or this is how he dress on a normal day for real? It had better be a movie set cos i use to think he paints that blackness to his face.

Looks more like pictures from a video shoot
Re: Photo:samklef, His Wife Yvonne, And Babasuwe by Popowaa: 2:50pm On May 01, 2013
I'm sleeping here till it gets to the fp grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses With Failed Marriages / Disgraceful BET Awards( Beneath The Gold Surface). *MUST READ* / Wow! See The 'John Legend Taking A Shower' Photo His Wife Just Shared On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.