Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... (883 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 7:04am On May 01, 2013
Seems that atheist bashing is getting too much for some and so I had to console........

Logicboy03:

mollie12:

For me, the major concern is not about whether 50 atheist posts make it to front page and only 5 christian ones do. The real issue on this forum is whether the posts are atheist, or anti-God.

Is it me or isn't there a way you can express your unbelief in God without resorting to derogatory or blasphemous language?

And the sad part here is, for Muslims, a level of restriction is placed on the kind of talk allowed about their prophet and religion by the moderators. But there is no such protection for the Christian faith. I don't know if any of the moderators are Christians but with all sincerity, this matter has to be looked into.

You should be happy that you are attacked constantly unlike the muslims who have restrictions. Let me share some bible knowledge with you, brother;

Matthew 5:10
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Isaiah 66:5
 Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at his word: "Your own people who hate you, and exclude you because of my name, have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy!' Yet they will be put to shame.

So you see, you can not do the right thing and not be persecuted. Gold has to be purified by fire. The way of the righteous is never easy. The muslims are not enjoying, they are losing because rue faith must be tested. How can you truly believe when you dont understand disbelief?

Jesus lived among sinners. Do you think they didnt scoff at him? They even crucified him but he still continued in his righteous works. So brother, let the atheists blaspheme, let them mock for true belief endureth. Even though i walk through the valley off the shafow of death, i shall not fear....

https://www.nairaland.com/1258751/christian-atheist-forum/2#15490373
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 7:53am On May 01, 2013
@Logicboy........... its hard to believe this is from you but its a good development. in your posts, u sound more of a philosopher than you do as an atheist. or probably the hackers got to you. Anyways his post didnt sound sad like you depicted. He is just expressing his candid opinion which i believe is the sole intent for this forumn. U dont strike me as an atheist(at least u are not being fanatical); you seem to be searching for justifications for atheism. ......... theres non. and the best that science,logics will ever do is to proov that God exists. Eventually,broher, it will come to that inevitability..
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 8:12am On May 01, 2013
brosss: @Logicboy........... its hard to believe this is from you but its a good development. in your posts, u sound more of a philosopher than you do as an atheist. or probably the hackers got to you. Anyways his post didnt sound sad like you depicted. He is just expressing his candid opinion which i believe is the sole intent for this forumn. U dont strike me as an atheist(at least u are not being fanatical); you seem to be searching for justifications for atheism. ......... theres non. and the best that science,logics will ever do is to proov that God exists. Eventually,broher, it will come to that inevitability..

lol...I am an atheist...

"The biggest mistake some christians make is that they truly believe that athests do not understand the bible"
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 10:22am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol...I am an atheist...

"The biggest mistake some christians make is that they truly believe that athests do not understand the bible"

Morning Dark knight,

Nah mehn...that aint no mistake! You do not understand sacred scriptures.
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by mumumugu(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2013
The best thing you have done in this forum.
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 10:46am On May 01, 2013
Lmao..

Seriously, if not for my 'conscience', I for don open church.. I've learnt a lot from Christianity and Islam too on this section. But there's more money to be be made from Christianity... Thanks to the Holy Spirit and his totally subjective mysterious ways...

wink
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by alfaman2: 10:56am On May 01, 2013
Logic boy, you self.

So you opened a thread just to repeat what you said on another thread.

There's a reason why you are not logic brain.
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by ijawkid(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol...I am an atheist...

Yes you guys don't understand the scriptures..............
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 11:09am On May 01, 2013
alfaman2: Logic boy, you self.

So you opened a thread just to repeat what you said on another thread.

There's a reason why you are not logic brain.

Self praise and ego things cool
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 11:09am On May 01, 2013
ijawkid:

Yes you guys don't understand the scriptures..............

How do you explain the op then?
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 11:10am On May 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Morning Dark knight,

Nah mehn...that aint no mistake! You do not understand sacred scriptures.

Explain the op then
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by sweettease(f): 11:55am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

How do you explain the op then?
Dat response was a nice one, but just becos you are able to understand a few scriptures doesn't mean you know it all.

And just to use a scripture am sure you partially understand(whether you believe it or not) so you know
Romans8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
So you worked for his good and just made his purpose stronger cos he can take those criticisms with a better understanding now
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 11:57am On May 01, 2013
sweet-tease:

Dat response was a nice one, but just becos you are able to understand a few scriptures doesn't mean you know it all.

And just to use a scripture am sure you partially understand(whether you believe it or not) so you know
Romans8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
So you worked for his good and just made his purpose stronger cos he can take those criticisms with a better understanding now

lol...I worked for his good or I added to his confusion?
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 11:58am On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Explain the op then

You call quoting some passages understanding Sacred scriptures? Okay o! I don hear...
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Paschal007: 12:04pm On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:
Seems that atheist bashing is getting too much for some and so I had to console........

https://www.nairaland.com/1258751/christian-atheist-forum/2#15490373

Nice write up cool
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 01, 2013
striktlymi:

You call quoting some passages understanding Sacred scriptures? Okay o! I don hear...

What? Even your christian brothers are admitting that it is a nice write up.

Dont let pride lead you into falseness
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 01, 2013
Paschal007:

Nice write up cool

cool
Cheers
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

What? Even your christian brothers are admitting that it is a nice write up.

Dont let pride lead you into falseness

Pride ke? You don forget say I be d 'puny brainless iddiot'...my puny brain saw something false and I raised it as such...
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by sweettease(f): 12:34pm On May 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Pls don't mind him, even the scripture he quoted wasn't wit a deep understanding in relation to the question askd. The guy was even talking about blasphemy and not persecution. I only said nice write up cos of the basic truth in his reply not cos of his understanding of the scripture, which was really basic relating blasphemy to persecution. What i did was to take wat i needed and i threw the remaining garbage.

Yesterday i had to endure one calling God useless and saying all sort of thngs about christ so i tink the blasphemy thng really needs to be addressed cos there are other ways he could hav addressd his topic without blaspheming but did dat cos there seem to be no rule against it on NL

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by alfaman2: 12:37pm On May 01, 2013
sweet-tease:

Pls don't mind him, even the scripture he quoted wasn't wit a deep understanding in relation to the question askd. The guy was even talking about blasphemy and not persecution. I only said nice write up cos of the basic truth in his reply not cos of his understanding of the scripture, which was really basic relating blasphemy to persecution. What i did was to take wat i needed and i threw the remaining garbage.

Yesterday i had to endure one calling God useless and saying all sort of thngs about christ so i tink the blasphemy thng really needs to be addressed cos there are other ways he could hav addressd his topic without blaspheming but did dat cos there seem to be no rule against it on NL

Hehe. Endurance? One would think you were getting something shoved up you by a loved one.

I have a thread coming up within the hour. It is about Jizz-us. You will love it.
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 01, 2013
sweet-tease:

I agree with you...

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2013
sweet-tease:

So you are now changing mout to support your christian bro?

kai....una christians no get honesty
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by sweettease(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2013
alfaman2:

Hehe. Endurance? One would think you were getting something shoved up you by a loved one.

I have a thread coming up within the hour. It is about Jizz-us. You will love it.
I just saw the thread and am Lmao at the level of your immaturity. How old are you? 10? I clicked on your profile and from the topics i realised i wasted my time replying dat your topic in the first place cos you are just an attention seeking baby

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by sweettease(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

So you are now changing mout to support your christian bro?

kai....una christians no get honesty
Hey, don't quote me wrong, i never gave you kudos for perfectly xplaining those verses, the nice there was cos there were some truth in wat you said and i really didn't want to start typing an epistle to tell you where you were getting it wrong and i guess dat was my mistake. If you see my post for what it really is, you wil understand that the scriptures you quoted doesn't really answer the original question and in case you missed it, i quoted another scripture and said you will partially understand it cos of your initial partial understanding of the scriptures you quoted

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 01, 2013
sweet-tease:

Hey, don't quote me wrong, i never gave you kudos for perfectly xplaining those verses, the nice there was cos there were some truth in wat you said and i really didn't want to start typing an epistle to tell you where you were getting it wrong and i guess dat was my mistake. If you see my post for what it really is, you wil understand that the scriptures you quoted doesn't really answer the original question and in case you missed it, i quoted another scripture and said you will partially understand it cos of your initial partial understanding of the scriptures you quoted

Wait, is it because I was praising the bible that you now have the right to tell me what I know and what I dont know?

See the arrogance of christians ooo. You put a bible quote and say that I wont understand it? How insulting

You are real pompous fool.

Just take a look at what you believe;

-you believe that man can die and come back to life inn 3 days
-you believe in a religion that was used to enslave your people
-you believe that you are a descendant of hebrew people when your history is even older than hebrew

Yet, you have the nerve to lecture me about understanding. Dont let me turn a friendly thread into a hitchslap.

pompous douchebag
Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by sweettease(f): 3:49pm On May 01, 2013
Oh.... You didn't notice it b4 cos there was nice in the post lol
I'll just let it rest cos one thng is for certain, you can't value wat you don't respect and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Consoles A Saddened Christian Brother..... by Paschal007: 4:01pm On May 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: How An Angel Saved A Man From An Accident / Coza's Pastor Is An Adulterer - Pastor Colleague Affirms / Christ Embassy Garland USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.