Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Happiest Moment Was The Birth Of My Daughter, Destiny – Bisi Ibidapo-obe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Happiest Moment Was The Birth Of My Daughter, Destiny – Bisi Ibidapo-obe (979 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Happiest Moment Was The Birth Of My Daughter, Destiny – Bisi Ibidapo-obe by draogtech: 7:48am On May 01, 2013
Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe, who was the guest at the Celebrity Night-Out, revealed that the day her daughter, Destiny, was born, is the happiest day of her life.

“The day my daughter, Destiny was born was and is still the happiest day of my life. I experienced love, greater than anything I had ever felt before and I don’t think it can ever be replaced,” Bisi enthused.

Despite the controversy surrounding the birth of the child, the Omologbalogba actress said Destiny’s birth gave her joy beyond measure. It will be recalled that the alleged father of the girl, former Nigerian lawmaker, Dino Melaye, refused to take responsibility for the child and denied paternity in the media and on social networks.

See details at: http://premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/132009-my-happiest-moment-was-the-birth-of-my-daughter-destiny-bisi-ibidapo-obe.html
Re: My Happiest Moment Was The Birth Of My Daughter, Destiny – Bisi Ibidapo-obe by anonymous6(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2013
Congratulations to her, now I would like her to settle down and be in more movies
Re: My Happiest Moment Was The Birth Of My Daughter, Destiny – Bisi Ibidapo-obe by Tolexander: 5:59pm On May 01, 2013
What about the baby's conception!

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Twin Sister Or Just Her Look Alike? (LOOK) / Olamide ( MR BADOO) Leads Nigerian Entertainment Awards 2013 Nominees. / Omowunmi Akinnifesi STUNNING On The New Cover Of Y! Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.