Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here (599 Views)

Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos / Any Information About Www.instantgoldng.com / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Create A Dvd For Any Information I Ve In Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by worldearners: 8:03am On May 01, 2013
Our Company is working on improving a membership site, we want to offer customers free packages after sign up. Those free packages are to entice them into loving the program, we have gotten few. Example is

How to register a .com domain name for just N950 and many more.

Have you made research lately? Or have you written an E book? Do you know what most Nigerians are longing to get/know?

Just drop your info and what your package is all about and we shall contact you if though we don't like it. Thanks For Reading.
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 02, 2013
I'm an expired domain investor. I conduct . From my experience so far in this biz, i have been able to compile the ups and downs in this online venture. My website is www.Expireddomainfortunes.com email: Ikennaobi44@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by Youngler(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2013
Thanks For Your Interest, I will contact you.
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by Nobody: 8:31am On May 03, 2013
Great Topic! Am a writer, blogger, web-developer and an internet entrepreneur. From my own understanding Nigerians love free information, even though we are not good readers, we can still withhold great information maybe not large to be more than 1 page. They say sex sells, you can still give out free romantic e-books ranging from true life stories to fictions.
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by onlinemaster: 11:23am On May 03, 2013
Visit www.joingurus..com for free teaching on how to make money online in Nigeria
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by DAPMAN601: 3:54pm On May 03, 2013
am a Web developer and Content writer.I can submit very useful info about the use of Content Management System as an ideal method of web development and also a guide on Software Architecture. Pohema1987@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by worldearners: 6:05pm On May 03, 2013
wandeok: Great Topic! Am a writer, blogger, web-developer and an internet entrepreneur. From my own understanding Nigerians love free information, even though we are not good readers, we can still withhold great information maybe not large to be more than 1 page. They say sex sells, you can still give out free romantic e-books ranging from true life stories to fictions.

Hum,my brother you haven't droped any info, do you have those ebooks?

Wanted something Nigerians are actually looking for
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by worldearners: 6:09pm On May 03, 2013
DAPMAN601: am a Web developer and Content writer.I can submit very useful info about the use of Content Management System as an ideal method of web development and also a guide on Software Architecture. Pohema1987@gmail.com

I think there are thousands of write ups online, nice idea but looking forward to something more challenging.
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 03, 2013
Is the platform also Available to sell Info Products?
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by worldearners: 6:30pm On May 03, 2013
Icee20:

Absolutely, Yes.
Must be something very hard to get, just introduce it, let's see.
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 03, 2013
Ok i will send you an email tonight with an attachment. Currently i have 3 hot niches in my portfolio that people are really paying for.
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by worldearners: 7:15pm On May 03, 2013
Icee20:
Re: Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here by worldearners: 4:44pm On May 06, 2013
Thanks for your interest

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Support, Consulting, Training, Resourcing|middleware,10g,apps,oim,rac,oam / Can Anybody Help Me With A Premium Wordpress Theme (prose Theme) / Affordable Website Hosting & Development In Yenegoa, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.