Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Free Plastic Surgical Operation;which Body Part Would You Likely Have Changed? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Plastic Surgical Operation;which Body Part Would You Likely Have Changed? (832 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Plastic Surgical Operation;which Body Part Would You Likely Have Changed? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 01, 2013
Just alone having a wide imagination while watching a movie, I noticed that few men and most women in the world would like to change so many part of their body especially the hips,bust,and facials If the slightest opportunity comes. Knowing how true that is and how rapidly nigerians have changed in fashion these days, I felt I should asked this question up in here and I hope to get sincere answers to the question that goes thus; if given the opportunity to have a free plastic surgery done on any part of your body, which part would that be? For me, I think I'll have my face done regarding my inability to grow facial hair cos I look more like too young for my age. So let's have yours if you would.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Leave The Tag Of Their Suit... / List Of 2013 Best Dressed Celebrities By Mode Men Magazine... / Braids Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.