Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Video: Intended Victim Turns The Table On Armed Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Intended Victim Turns The Table On Armed Robber (572 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Angry Ibeshe Community Nabs Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Intended Victim Turns The Table On Armed Robber by infonubia(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2013
A New Orleans man turned the table on his attacker when he grabbed the attacker's shotgun and caused him to flee. A nearby surveillance camera captured the incident.

According to WWL.com, the robber came back moments later to demand for his gun.

Here's how WWL reports it:

According to police, the victim was approached moments later by two black males in a black four door sedan. The victim told police that the driver of the car said "give me my gun back and I'll give you your phone that you dropped."
An NOPD spokesman says the intended victim declined to return the shotgun back to the robber, but instead used the weapon to strike and knock out the rear windshield of the vehicle.

This is what happens when the haunter becomes hunted...lol.

See the video here:
http://www.infonubia.com/2013/05/video-intended-victim-turns-table-on.html

Watch the video and more on www.infonubia.com. Be sure to let me know what you think about the posts.

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Tanker Driver Over ‘N100 Bribe’ In Kano / Man Sentenced To Seven Years For Killing Zoo Monkey / Governor Ordered Police To Bring My Head ––chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.