Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,385 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Quit Your Job And All You Need To Know To Get Financial Support - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Quit Your Job And All You Need To Know To Get Financial Support (432 Views)

Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job / 7 Nigerian Agencies that provides FREE Financial Support for Entrepreneurs / Before You Quit Your Job To Become An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Quit Your Job And All You Need To Know To Get Financial Support by victoriajoshua: 2:12pm On May 01, 2013
Instead of waiting for monthly salary, or moving from one job to another I have a suggestion for you.

Few months ago, a new life was injected into my long suffering dream when I stumble upon a firm that have the "WANT TO BE ENTREPRENEUR" at heart. One of the branch manager told me that they are ready to finance any intended entreprenur's business, but the so call entrepreneur does not want to take time and analyze how they earn and spend their money.
They will educate and invest in such individual if they are ready to change their money habit and become self employed.

If you can give account of how you earn and spend your money, i will introduce you to group of investors that are ready to invest in your business without colleteral or high interest.

All you need to know is how to prepare a financial statement, I can help you out, they have help my business grow.

email victoriajoshu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Empower Your Self: How To Start Wt Practical Experience / Fantastic!!! 3bedrooms Bungalow Building For SALE / Fresh Cat Fish Available For Sale. Call 08183133233 Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.