Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Travelling To Barbados - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Barbados (701 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Barbados by Thugnificent(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2013
Please I want to take a trip to Barbados for a vacation, I will need the advice of any fellow nairalander who has ever been there to give me details on affordable hotel accomodations and attractions of the city. All contributions that will be of help are welcome.
Re: Travelling To Barbados by abikyshow: 1:40pm On May 06, 2013
Thugnificent: Please I want to take a trip to Barbados for a vacation, I will need the advice of any fellow nairalander who has ever been there to give me details on affordable hotel accomodations and attractions of the city. All contributions that will be of help are welcome.
I spent seven years in Barbados and I know every angle of the place. It is a beautiful island but expensive in some areas if you don't know your way. I can connect you to a guest house which is cheaper than an hotel. The only problem you have is how to enter the island. Bn visa free Doesn't guarantee you free entry.

(1) (Reply)

$21 Billion Remitted By Nigerians In Diaspora In A Year, Highest In Africa. / Please I Need Help 'how Can I Stop My Smartphone Addiction So I Can Study / Please How Can I Get A UK Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.