Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) (27450 Views)

How Do I Identify Quality Building Iron Rods In The Market? / Now In Nigeria: International Quality Building Finishing! / Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by emmadejust(m): 5:03am On Jan 08, 2014
aglomar: Distributors and marketers wanted nationwide.

how do I be one of your marketers or distributor,
what the requirement

I like to Have your catlogue ....

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Where are you based?
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by emmadejust(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
aglomar: Where are you based?

port harcourt, rivers state...

OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2014
You will have to come to our office in Lagos. We shall give u a catalog and a DVD. and also show you some of our projects.
Re: Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) by aglomar: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Give us a call to schedule an appointment when you are ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Plain Truth On Solar Power (shocking)!!! / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.