Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi (27462 Views)

The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins / Plot Of Land in Sangotedo very close to Novare Mall Shoprite Monastery road / Westwood Park Estate Phase 2, Off Novare Mall Shoprite, Sangetedo, Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 5:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Hi fellow nairalanders, I'm a Quantity Surveyor, I'm involve in d construction of Asaba shoprite which by God's grace will be commissioned on 29th November, 2016. I've done projects before but building a mall of this magnitude is a whole new level n experience for me! I'm happy to present the construction of Asaba shoprite to u in pictures, enjoy

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Me n d construction team

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by HungerBAD: 6:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Good.

As long as developments keeping coming in to the Niger Deltan's.

Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2016
More pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by TashaGirl: 6:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Pray for me smiley.

I don't have anything to say.

Space booked.

Not on display for the public
Beware of lalasticlala smiley

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2016
More

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Me

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by onyiloyi(m): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2016
I hv to go, will upload more pix after commissioning tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by kachimighty0000: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2016
very massive.....
we will dey start employing

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by herzernIsHere: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2016
Hahaha....

Shoprite can just lease a buildinq......why construction??...
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by GossipHeart(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2016

I live in the USA and have been to every state in the USA but i must confess, there no big difference between USA and Nigeria

I came home last year and i couldn't believe what i saw, everywhere is fast developing

I love Nigeria more than the USA

Nigeria is just 55 years old and by how things look, in the next couple of years this country will be the best country on the planet

You won't understand if you haven't been out of Nigeria

You will be eager to leave Nigeria and the very day you leave Nigeria, you will just wanna go back

God bless Nigeria

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2016
GOOD ONE OP

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Chingyyang(f): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Also there is shoprite in Umuahia now! Very surprising something.........

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2016
No more factories again na so so mall undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by docmajor: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2016
And?
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Wooow,so beautiful bro.nice work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by rawpadgin(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2016
excuse me

are construction workers allergic to PPE

like they haven't heard of work related injuries

construction workers and unsafe act...

someone should please help the zuma meme
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by fratermathy(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Looks good. Now we have 2 Shoprites in Delta State grin grin grin!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2016
Despite the recession, shoprite just they make money dey go

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by legibow: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2016
imagine when then start , and they are almost true... Amosun is yet to complete one bridge not to talk of 3

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2016
I see billions of naira in construction costs. grin Damn!
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by iyatrustee(f): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
kachimighty0000:
very massive.....

we will dey start employing

If it is to be commissioned 29th Nov, most definately, they have recruited their workforce.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by mokaflex(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Asaba people would have where to go and take pictures in this period of reception grin
Lol
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by DonAkiroWorld(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2016
You guys tried. I really liked the view when I saw it life
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Chidizman(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

I live in the USA and have been to every state in the USA but i must confess, there no big difference between USA and Nigeria

Nigeria is just 55 years old and by how things look, in the next couple of years this country will be the best country on the planet

You will be eager to leave Nigeria and the very day you leave Nigeria, you will just wanna go back

God bless Nigeria

Story for the gods. Everybody's striving to leave this zoo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by hismerhill(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Wow!!! Dis is awesome bro, more grease to ur elbow, anyway I am a builder proficient in 3D drawings & practically resourceful.... Wouldn't mind a lift from u or good hearted nairalanders in d field....
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by RitzyPrince(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

God bless Nigeria
Are you OKAY?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by mrjojo: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016
South African companies doing great, I wonder why no Nigerian companies is giving competing.
Re: Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016
You guys don pack SA Rands na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* / Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. / Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.