Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How To Send Mass/bulk Email With SMTP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Send Mass/bulk Email With SMTP (2272 Views)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / How Do I Send Mass Email Directly To Inbox For Internet Marketing And Promotion / How To Setup A Customized Email With Your Domain Name Using Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Mass/bulk Email With SMTP by dele80: 5:00pm On May 01, 2013
If you are trying to send bulk mails with your server, Yahoo or Gmail servers reject mails after certain time.

What is Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)?
SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. It's a set of communication guidelines that allow software to transmit email over the Internet. Most email software is designed to use SMTP for communication purposes when sending email, and It only works for outgoing messages. When people set up their email programs, they will typically have to give the address of their Internet service provider's SMTP server for outgoing mail. There are two other protocols - POP3 and IMAP - that are used for retrieving and storing email.

Do you want to send mass mails to your clients?
Do you want to send Unlimited mails?
Do you run affiliate marketing with clickbank, 2co, plimus and other affiliate programs?
You are in the right place ...

I have SMTP you need to make your business successful on online...

Be the first to get Unlimited SMTP...
Call Now: 08187349322 or email me: pchana202@gmail.com
Re: How To Send Mass/bulk Email With SMTP by Ssathugit: 10:00pm On May 12, 2021
At the moment, my goal is to deliver my online store's email to my customers ' mailboxes safely and securely. I do secure sending thanks to the service www.duocircle.com which was recommended by my business partner with whom I have been working for several years
Re: How To Send Mass/bulk Email With SMTP by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:34am On May 13, 2021
U might want

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Withdraw And Remain In A DIAMOND BANK Dollar DOM Account? / Nairaland Clones All Over The Internet / Implementing A Paypal Payment System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.