Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Burning Sensations.whats Is The Meaning Of This Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burning Sensations.whats Is The Meaning Of This Symptoms (977 Views)

Mistletoe-pls Where Can I Get This Medicinal Plant And Whats Is The Ibo Name? / Whats Is The Next Step? / Grey Hairs, On My Young Head, Whats Is The Cause? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burning Sensations.whats Is The Meaning Of This Symptoms by Nnanna79: 7:25pm On May 01, 2013
Pls has anyone experience this symptoms before.Recently,I started experiencing burning sensations all over my body particularly 4rm my waist down to my legs.Most time in the night because of this symptoms,I found it too hard to sleep.Sumtimes few miniuts after eating,it becomes severe.I also experience drynes of skin and eye discomfort that makes my eyeball to fall inside the socket.Also dizzines.Pls Doctors in the house I need ur help.Wats d meaning of these symptoms?
Re: Burning Sensations.whats Is The Meaning Of This Symptoms by kingsmecca(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2013
@Nnana, is this the only symptom ur experiencing, any waist pain or urethra discharge?
Re: Burning Sensations.whats Is The Meaning Of This Symptoms by Kaiser96: 4:08pm On May 03, 2013
I have those symptoms the OP described..i have these burning sensations in my private parts,and yet no urethral discharge..the left part of my chest is also hurting..though i have done URINE MCS and i am awaiting the result..it is really giving me concern...
Re: Burning Sensations.whats Is The Meaning Of This Symptoms by Gbamar(f): 4:18pm On May 03, 2013
kingsmecca: @Nnana, is this the only symptom ur experiencing, any waist pain or urethra discharge?
yes waist pain and urehtra discharge alongside with the same symptoms of the OP ANY HELP PLEASE. embarassed
Re: Burning Sensations.whats Is The Meaning Of This Symptoms by kingsmecca(m): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Go for check up, culture test...it's an infection.

(1) (Reply)

Hepitaitis B.... Pls Help Oooo / How Can I Detect My Blood Level? / Why Going To Enugun Healing River Fastest Healing Cup Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.