Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones (684 Views)

Thousands Of Laptops: Agents & Resellers Urgently Needed Nationwide & In Ghana / Unbeatable Prices of Laptops / A Complete Pricelist Of Laptops And Palmtops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2013
I have designed a beautifully made website for all that. sell laptops, laptop accessories, phones and phones' accessories. This type of website will make it easy for people T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ comment on how much they can buy... In other words, bargain can take place... Once the bargain is complete, the customer pays the money into the seller's account and the seller ships the goods T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ the buyer.

This way, one can also have international contact. Again, it will also have a mobile web platform that makes people who come T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ the site via their phone T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ have no problem opening and viewing the website.

One of the sweetest function you will like is having your website as an app on your visitors' phones... Once they they just visit your website, they are prompted T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make the site as an app for their phone so that when next they want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ visit, they just click on the app and your website opens.

With only N15,000, I can build for everyone who so wishes.

Call me up on 08176708291 for further discussions.

Thank you.. I am always in the business of making it easy for other businesses T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ do business.
Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by Cplus: 12:37am On May 02, 2013
The country economy hv makes you to be selling your birth right @ N15,000 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 02, 2013
Cplus: The country economy hv makes you to be selling your birth right @ N15,000 grin grin grin

Fortunately, it is what I have decided T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ charge. By the way, is it any of your business if I charge so low or high?

This is the true Crab mentality attitude i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ action. Because you don't want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ charge that you destroy other people's opportunity. I A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry for you. No wonder people like you do not make progress.

No hard feelings. Just saying the truth.
Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 03, 2013
I A̶̲̥̅♏ still very much available on this for everyone. I will be using state of the art designs for your website that will show case the your laptops, accessories, phones and its accessories.

Call now and have yours. The price might go up.

Thank you.
Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 05, 2013
Do Ɣø̲̣̣U know that Ɣø̲̣̣U make more sales selling
through a website than selling on your own?

The website gives Ɣø̲̣̣U professionalism and makes Ɣø̲̣̣U outstanding i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ marketing your goods. It will also increase sales and keep i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ touch with old customers.

A website is what Ɣø̲̣̣U need now T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ promote your goods and services. Call me now and get a neatly designed website for your business.
Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by AskProf: 10:40pm On May 05, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 08, 2013
AskProf: Nice one.

Yeah thank AskProf... How u dey
Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2013
I like your zeal and spirit, as long as you are legit
Mail me so we can talk.
Jinkzjinkz@gmail.com
Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2013
I like your zeal and spirit, as long as you are legit
Mail me so we can talk.
Jinkzjinkz at gmail.com
Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 21, 2013
the funclub enterprise: I like your zeal and spirit, as long as you are legit
Mail me so we can talk.
Jinkzjinkz at gmail.com

Just mailed you. Waiting for your response
Re: Beautifully Designed Website For The Sales Of Laptops, Accessories, Phones by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 21, 2013
My service is still available for everyone.. Please call in order to make your business easy and quick

(1) (Reply)

LICENSED CIVIL CAD 2012 - Roads Wanted / Brand New Ipad 4 With Retina Display 16gb (wifi Only) For Sale For N110,000 / Huawei Outdoor High Gain Antenna For Router, Modems -080 677 18031

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.