Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) (10104 Views)

Omg!! The Cant Stop Meet The Latest Kardashian To Go Fully N"aked ( +18 Photos) / SHAME: Lady Post Fully Unclad Photos Of Herself Online, Calls It A "Selfie" / Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 02, 2013
Nicki Minaj and her fans are playing this crazy game called "show me what you got" on twitter, whereby they post their nude pictures holding up a sign that says #Nicki and the the sexiest dude or barb wins cash, a thousand Dollar!
18+ Continue reading and see more sexy photos....

1 Like

Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 02, 2013
don't know why i can't put up pictures here undecided
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Louis007: 12:18pm On May 02, 2013
wise_many2k: don't know why i can't put up pictures here undecided

Maybe u saved the picture with a figure eg "1, 2 " etc...U need to rename it with alphabets or combination of figures and alphabets

1 Like

Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 02, 2013
Louis007:

Maybe u saved the picture with a figure eg "1, 2 " etc...U need to rename it with alphabets or combination of figures and alphabets
yeah dat's wat i did...thanks

Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:57pm On May 02, 2013
American and money? Wonder shall never end
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by gerrardomendes(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2013
idle mind. if only they had degree exams to write(like me), they wouldnt mek themselves d devil playground

1 Like

Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 02, 2013
It's what u get for not flogging your kids when they err as adolescents teenagers! I can't imagine any sane person doing this! And d crazy stuff is dat they ain't doing it for the money rather cos dey just feel cool doing it undecided
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 02, 2013
nicetechc: Gain Admission into Top Universities in India In Just Three (3) days.
With high academic standard
Very Affordable Tuition Fee
Visa Support

Contact
Mr Emmanuel Akanimo
Representative for Nigerian Students in India (MGU)
india.admission1@gmail.com
+91-9971827658

DO they have any school there for MSC in Renewable energy with specilaization in Bioenergy/biomass/biogas?
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by gluv01(f): 4:40pm On May 02, 2013
Devil's playground.
She is only fulfilling her mission.

Btw, for me, the second guy got it. Not fully unclad, cute and nice physique cool
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by GraceBestowed(f): 5:14pm On May 02, 2013
gluv01: Devil's playground.
She is only fulfilling her mission.

Btw, for me, the second guy got it. Not fully unclad, cute and nice physique cool

LOOOOOL!!! So true!!
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by SlyIg(f): 5:31pm On May 02, 2013
nicetechc: Gain Admission into Top Universities in India In Just Three (3) days.
With high academic standard
Very Affordable Tuition Fee
Visa Support

Contact
Mr Emmanuel Akanimo
Representative for Nigerian Students in India (MGU)
india.admission1@gmail.com
+91-9971827658
Even my Akwa Ibom brother d do free advert for Nairaland!
Wetin i no go see...
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by fr3do(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2013
What about decency?
what about morals?
what about value?
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Eneze1(f): 6:31pm On May 02, 2013
fr3do: What about decency?
what about morals?
what about value?

all these you mentioned are already gone with the wind
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 02, 2013
That guy with abs should have shown his penis and bom bom na.why did he use cardboard to cover it with the name nicki on it.at least that will have been the icing on the cake cheesy
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 02, 2013
kulyie: That guy with abs should have shown his penis and bom bom na.why did he use cardboard to cover it with the name nicki on it.at least that will have been the icing on the cake cheesy

And did you notice something? The second pic with his back turn, and the "Nicki" sign on his aszzz, you would think atleast his di...ck will hang inbetweeen his thighs. grin grin grin grin grin He either had an erection or an extremely short di...ck lol
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by pomporiking: 7:55pm On May 02, 2013
This is rubbish(those jugs are great tho!!!)
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by fr3do(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2013
rokiatu:

And did you notice something? The second pic with his back turn, and the "Nicki" sign on his aszzz, you would think atleast his di...ck will hang inbetweeen his thighs. grin grin grin grin grin He either had an erection or an extremely short di...ck lol

u've soured.
Whats di...ck,are u shy to write penis
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 02, 2013
Nicki should have posted one. wink
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by MissyB3(f): 8:46am On May 03, 2013
Oh, the first guy! *Faints* grin
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by fankasibe: 9:02am On May 03, 2013
I fit swear with my life sey Nigeria and Ghana girls will do thesame for Iyanya.....crazy world indeed.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 03, 2013
fankasibe: I fit swear with my life sey Nigeria and Ghana girls will do thesame for Iyanya.....crazy world indeed.

After Jay Jay Okocha's last nation's cup, a female fan @ lag raised her shirts for Okocha to sign an autograph on her body...d guy no gree initially until ppl persuaded him to do so after much begging from d chic. So if i see nude chics doing same for psquare or iyanya, i won't be surprised
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 03, 2013
rokiatu:

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy i was expecting his penis to be longer than that cardboard so we will at least have a glimpse of it and or see how long his penis it or at least the head or crown of his penis cheesy
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 03, 2013
wise_many2k:

After Jay Jay Okocha's last nation's cup, a female fan @ lag raised her shirts for Okocha to sign an autograph on her body...d guy no gree initially until ppl persuaded him to do so after much begging from d chic. So if i see nude chics doing same for psquare or iyanya, i won't be surprised
before nko cheesy they will do it with all gladness cheesy
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 03, 2013
fr3do:

u've soured.
Whats di...ck,are u shy to write penis

Shy? Penis is the term polite people used pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

For God sake, don't tell me you actually asked

"whats di..ck?" You live in a cave?
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by dridowu: 3:58pm On May 03, 2013
Stupidity upon stupidity
Re: Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) by ZN2: 12:14am On May 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These 4 Hot African Hottesdt Curves & Hips (photos) / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Checkout Obama's Daughter's Selfie Which Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.