Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 (16496 Views)

Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up / Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Gift340(f): 3:41pm On May 02, 2013
das wickedness nt decipline
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by tampa1871: 3:54pm On May 02, 2013
This is pure wickedness and evil, this woman does not deserve to have any children and if she has any, they should be removed from her. This child could die if the wounds are infected. The woman should be handed over to law enforcement to be prosecuted for aggravated child abuse.

1 Like

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2013
One word :POVERTY.it has the power to make one lose his\her sense of reasoning.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by bebe2(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2013
U See life, i only hold my son make e no fight nai i spend 4hrs answering questions from police and social workers. den say dem see grab marks for e hand. make dem come see slash mark na. mtchewwwwwww nonsense.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by amaziingabbey: 4:26pm On May 02, 2013
she should be examined. shocked
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by creativemusic: 5:18pm On May 02, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Cheerup4dan: 5:49pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=Ju cannot b my mother cos of dat act dam u
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by officialmsright(f): 5:50pm On May 02, 2013
Mrs kudiRAT indeed
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 02, 2013
Stupid Mama
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Abdul4success(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2013
there are numerous ways to discipline a child. why going to xtent of using a razor blade to cut her body. that is an heartless act!
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by ChrisBella1: 6:30pm On May 02, 2013
She must be d devil it self
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by greatgod2012(f): 6:35pm On May 02, 2013
Oh God!
This woman is naturally wicked.
The wickedness had gotten into her brain and has washed away every iota ofmercifulness there.
Poverty has also played on her brain so much that she can kill anybody that dare stand in her way monetarily, because, if she can do this to her daughter, because of #100, then, she can kill outsider because of the same amount.
She is a terrible liar, because what will a 9years old girl be doing outside till 11pm,if not avoiding being killed by her.
My greatest fear..................................
Very unfortunate that the girl has been brainwashed by her mother that shes training her, hope this girl doesnt grow up to be like her mother, with the mind that, that was how she was trained, hence, inflicting pains on her own kids too, all in the name of training them as well,................more reasons why the woman has to be made to face the wrathof the law, to help the little girl realise that what her mother did was evil, and she too should not try it with her kids in future, lest she too face the law.
May God help them o

2 Likes

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by ChrisBella1: 6:36pm On May 02, 2013
Kinds of mothers
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Rick9(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2013
[size=21pt] No Wonder Women Full Hell Fire !!! [/size]
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Afritop(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2013
THAT MOTHER OF TWO IS A WITCH AND SHE HAS BRAINWASHED AND BEWITCHED HER DAUGHTER TO SAY ANNOYING STATEMENTS AS ''MY MUMMY IS JUST TRAINING ME. I LIKE MY MUMMY AND MY MUMMY LIKE ME TOO.'' WHY WON'T SHE SAY THAT WHEN SHE IS UNDER A SPELL
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by stankezzy: 7:04pm On May 02, 2013
Rick9: [size=21pt] No Wonder Women Full Hell Fire !!! [/size]
have u been there ?
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Policewoman(f): 7:15pm On May 02, 2013
Are you people sure she is the mother?
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Exponental(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2013
Motherhood could be frustrating. Women dey try, most especially teenagers, bringing them up need God's grace. I praise d successful ones.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by mcfynest(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2013
this post sucks without images lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Latestnignew(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2013
stankezzy: have u been there ?
Na wa for you. is it that only thing you read that makes you look like a learner
cheak out for more here [url]latestnignews..com[/url]
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 02, 2013
Omg what a wicked mother, its so sad. My heart goes out to the poor girl, hope the blade doesn't infect her #:-(
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by jydmak(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2013
D woman should be called madam devil.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Latestnignew(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2013
mcfynest: this post sucks without images lipsrsealed
check the picture out and more on the link above the pciture, it much i cant post it all
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Foxycarol(f): 9:34pm On May 02, 2013
Re u sure she's her biological mum?
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Akporugo247: 10:22pm On May 02, 2013
jodam: Could she be the REAL mother!//There is more to the story than Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Muri Marun)//A MOTHER cutting her BELOVED DAUGHTER with blade//
must u have to use the comment tag.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by jesusontop: 10:30pm On May 02, 2013
that is so cruel. I cant even stand the sight of cutting people in order to help remove an object hurting someone talkless of... Uhh i dont want to talk about it
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by papazini: 10:44pm On May 02, 2013
That's total bullshit.  think she is possessed
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 02, 2013
Not cool. This is the type of wickedness that corelates with "that woman in the village"
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Fancier(f): 11:28pm On May 02, 2013
Hmmmm heart of a child... innocent pleading for a mother who is grooming her for a destructive future. if she calls this love, i wonder what she would do to her own children when she finally grow up and get married... I pray for you child.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by PastorOla1: 7:28am On May 03, 2013
Na Poverty & wickedness together dey worry the MAMA.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by KMB: 8:58am On May 03, 2013
Imagine what she would do to someone else's child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Government Workers Rape 13-year-old In Abuja / Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo / Man, 63, Arraigned For Infecting Stepdaughter With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.