Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

65broadcast, Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 65broadcast, Abuja (1097 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

65broadcast, Abuja by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 02, 2013
I RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING EMAIL FROM 65BROADCAST, ABUJA. I'D APPLIED AS "ON-AIR PERSONALITY" AND THEY ASKED FOR A DEMO, WHICH I DIDNT SEND AND WAS SURPRISE TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE. PLEASE WHO ELSE GOT THIS SAME MESSAGE? WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT....
Dear ********
Of all those who applied to 65BROADCAST, you made it to the very short list of people we wish to have a chat with on the 21st and 22nd may 2013.
We request you come to Plot 28, Okemesi Crescent, By Old CBN, Off Mohammed Buhari Way,Garki,FCT.Abuja for the chat
Please, bring along your original credentials and also come prepared for a written test.
The chat will start at 10am on the dates mentioned above. Looking forward to seeing you
Best wishes
I. Abubakar (Head of Station)
Re: 65broadcast, Abuja by chimii(f): 6:16am On May 15, 2013
Hello, I also received the message about 2 weeks ago though I can't remember applying to 65Broadcast. I'm a bit confused.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Ready To Settle Down / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013, Enugu Centre Let Meet Here. / Administrative Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.