Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) (7703 Views)

Picture Of Rick Ross Fiancee Totally N Aked & Sitting On Top Of Rapper Meek Mill / New Images Of Rick Ross Shows Dramatic Weight Loss:::::::::::::::: / Lapd Detective Says Suge Knight And Diddy Killed Biggie And Tupac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 02, 2013
50cent is sure looking for Rickross’s trouble as he shared a picture on Instagram with Rickross and .Diddy sharing a hug and it looks as if they're about to kiss.

50 captioned the photo; GOOD MORNING GIRL. love is in the air #smsaudio

Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Airforce1(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Darlenebabe: 8:21pm On May 02, 2013
he has nothing more to do, dan causing trouble n bla bla bla, stil waiting for d day he wuld impregant beyonce,riri etc. he better something to his career oda dan making noise on air. abeg him story tire me
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Airforce1(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2013
Darlene babe: he has nothing more to do, dan causing trouble n bla bla bla, stil waiting for d day he wuld impregant beyonce,riri etc. he better something to his career oda dan making noise on air. abeg him story tire me

What are u saying?
Are u for real?

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Darlenebabe: 8:59pm On May 02, 2013
he beta do something to his career
Airforce1:
What are u saying?
Are u for real?
i shuld b asking u dat
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by fckyourman: 12:33am On May 03, 2013
Darlene babe: he beta do something to his career i shuld b asking u dat

He is already rich, go check forbes list.
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Nobody: 6:45am On May 03, 2013
hmm.. 50 cent should wait for Rick ross to sit on his head. He is looking for trouble
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by baynix(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2013
They About To Kiss?? OP U Are High!!
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Gudiza(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2013
P.DIDDY's been a closet homo.
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Airforce1(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2013
Darlene babe: he beta do something to his career i shuld b asking u dat

Please I'm not in da mood for your quarrel dis afternoon .. Look else where. Thank you.
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by keemness(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2013
Darlene babe: he has nothing more to do, dan causing trouble n bla bla bla, stil waiting for d day he wuld impregant beyonce,riri etc. he better something to his career oda dan making noise on air. abeg him story tire me

No b 50cents again....ah hap.....
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Mcleo007(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2013
fckyourman:

He is already rich, go check forbes list.

50 is a smart business man, most people don't know. He has investments here and there in large stakes. One of the top earners in his niche.
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 03, 2013
P.Diddy could be a Homo__But 50cent is just Messing around
Re: 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) by Scarpon(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2013
50cent been acting up lately

(1) (Reply)

Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit / OMG!! Woman With "Supernatural" Makeup Spotted At An Event (Photo) / USA Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.