Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Tangible Way To Regain African Blood Freedom(Picture) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Tangible Way To Regain African Blood Freedom(Picture) (743 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tangible Way To Regain African Blood Freedom(Picture) by successcertain: 10:58pm On May 02, 2013
BLACK LOVE is Timeless...Unity, Love, Peace.

FOR THOSE CONSIDERING : Dropping Out of the System of imperialist and neo colonialism: A Tangible Way to Regain AFRIKAN BLOOD FREEDOM

STEP BY STEP ...OR COLD TURKEY : If we are not about change, we have sold out."
"What has oppressed you is not going to liberate you."

They know whatever we focus on, it will become reality. It is as though we are creating THEIR reality by default alone. —— Umoja

A black reader wrote to me recently to ask me this question, “Ummm… don’t get mad, Truth, I know you've been talking about this for some time now, but how exactly do I drop out of this system?”

For those of you who are also wondering this same thing, this post is for you. I want everyone who reads this blog to know one thing that I’ve known my entire life. Black people throughout the diaspora have no friends, no allies and no one to call on in a time of desperate need. We are alone in this fight. Even though we love to use the term Persons of Color, in my estimation, it is a farce. We are universally hated, universally ostracized and universally made to be the scapegoat for all humanity. Every Colored race has a free organization where food and supplies, even money, is given to them to help support their needs. This I know for a fact.

I’ve watched Spanish speaking Africans cook for each other, give each other bus fare and rent out a room to their brothers and sisters for as little as 20.00 a month. They understand the universal law of “taking care of their own”, something we have yet to understand. I’ve seen Asians come to this country with no money, no clothes, no food…and miraculously turn around and own a store, a restaurant and a laundromat in 5 years! What’s their secret? They understand the universal law of “taking care of their own.”

Jews in Brooklyn never speak to anyone about their business, their child’s education, their job, their whereabouts, their food, their lives nor do they feel the need to. They hold meetings at their homes and discuss matters privately. I've seen Indians at the park holding those same meetings where they gather around and bounce ideas off of each other. Then, miraculously 5 years later, they own a convenience store, a liquor shop, a check cashing place, a run-down motel and a spice store in your neighborhood. And all we’re doing is standing there and asking, “What is going on?”

“What is going on” is a question that we've been asking for 500 years. The simple answer that we do not like to hear is this:

Every race takes care of each other and has “dropped out of the system” in one way, shape or form. EXCEPT US.

It’s really that simple.

Dropping out is one of the most difficult things you’ll ever do. Why? Because it takes 3 things:

1. Consciousness

2. Work and Effort

3. Repetition

But, it can be done! How do I know? Because I've met blacks who have done it (to varying degrees) and continue to do it. My “dropping out” began with not eating Chinese Food and escalated into traveling with a cooler full of homemade snacks to avoid Fast Food temptations, to making my own products and growing my own food. It may not seem like much at first glance but if you really sit and think about how much emotional, sexual, Spiritual and financial investments we give this white (and soon to be Asian) system just following a few of these tips and ideas would drastically change your life.

I do not have magic solutions.

Sorry.

The system is rigged so that everywhere you turn, you’re set up for failure. But, do not despair! Taking control of your mind and your habits is the single greatest step towards freedom. Black family, Hurricane Sandy was a test. When the lights no longer come on, what will you do? Who will you turn to? Who’s going to help the universally hated scapegoat? Who’s going to feel pity for the one race that has been propagandized to be the “problem” for this planet? Answer?

No one.

Here goes my list. It is laughably simple yet so difficult.

****************************************************************************************************

1. Stop sleeping with white people. (Ever wonder why this is always number one?)

2. Stop buying hair. Yes, that again.

3. Stop processing your hair. (Please read “Black hair and white domination”)

4. Bring your lunch from home instead of buying fast food.

5. Stop using their toothpaste and make your own.

6. Stop drinking sodas on a daily basis.

7. Stop smoking.

8. Eat dinner together as a family as often as you can.

9. Stop buying music that degrades us.

10. Stop getting your nails, eyebrows and bikini area done.

11. Stop buying labels and shop in thrift stores. Or wear hand-me-downs from your siblings, etc.

12. Plant your own food if you can.

13. Stop spending money to watch movies. Many are available online.

14. Get rid of your cable box.

15. Stop watching TV EXCEPT to analyze and learn the hidden messages.

16. Read more books by black scholars.

17. Learn the power of herbs.

18. Lose weight if you are overweight.

19. Stop whoring around. (Black women, you don’t realize how important this is for you)

20. Buy a home hair cutter kit and cut your own hair. (I myself have recently decided to be a Ras)

21. Reconnect with your conscious black friends and form a black community.

22. If you have black friends who refuse to “see”, leave them alone.

23. Stop calling women “bitches” and “hos”.

24. Stop calling men “dawgs” and “good-for nuthin’ bums”.

25. Reconnect with your black Spirituality.

26. Stop eating white sugar. (Sugar is a chemical that reacts poorly with melanin)

27. Replace white flour with wheat or barley.

28. Homeschool your own children.

29. Know the company that your children keep. If you do not approve, banish them from your child’s life.

30. Refrain from spending money foolishly.

31. Know the difference between a want and a need.

32. Stop buying shoes and purses. Men, you don’t really need 50 pairs of sneakers, do you?

33. Stop buying TV’s, electronics, I Phones, etc…

34. Support black businesses, black bookstores, black causes only.

35. Stop lying to yourself that “everything is fine”.

36. Wean yourself off chemicals. Most illnesses can be reversed, like diabetes.

37. Stop competing and fighting with other blacks.

38. Stop separating and ostracizing other blacks by country of origin.

39. Stop separating and ostracizing other blacks by skin complexion and hair texture.

40. Learn to love your African self.

41. Leave the Divided Snakes if possible and reconnect with Africa/ The Caribbean.

41. Relearn your native language.

42. If you offend a fellow African, apologize immediately and don’t do it again.

43. Invest in a solar oven and learn to live off “the grid.”

44. Learn Aquaponics (if you have the space and means) and live “off the grid.”

45. Make your own laundry detergent.

46. If you can sew, make your own clothes.

47. Use a clothesline in your backyard (if space allows) and stop giving whites your money at the laundromat.

48. Learn a new trade: carpentry, plumbing, gardening, etc and build up a “bartering community” with other blacks (You will need this when the dollar collapses…)

49. Use your grill whenever you can to save on the electricity/ gas bill.

50. Learn to farm chickens if the space allows. (Don’t laugh but many “urban” cities will allow a small chicken coop in your backyard. Just check for permits, etc. You at least get fresh, organic eggs and endless food supply)

51. Open your own business no matter how small. We are the most creative people on earth! Use it.

52. Learn bee keeping. Sound funny? No. No bees = no food. Those of you that have the space and desire, please look into this excellent system of keeping us alive.

That’s all I can think of for now. I’m proud to say that I’ve done at least numbers:

4, 5, 6, 12, 14 etc…I’m trying to get more and more numbers under my belt by this year! At first, it’s hard. I will not lie. But then it does get easier and easier and soon, you don’t even miss it.

Can you think of any more to add to help this young woman and the black family?

(1) (Reply)

Arabs In Their Own Words...quite Funny / Latest Dating Trends And The Questions That Needs Answers? / Apiiri Music And It's Uniqueness : Exclusive To The Kingdom Of Ijero-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.