Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

how are you - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / how are you (12737 Views)

Will Nimasa Conduct NSDP Exam This Year? / Nimasa Nsdp Scholarship / OBSOLETE POST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: how are you by chemiloft: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
I signed visa bond enroute malaysia in june(ratings),but we dont know wen we re leaving, i heard december but any one wit info lets share...
Re: how are you by blinkz4real: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
where re al dis nimasa ratinz.........? Evrybdy is just quiet jst few pesons hear re sayin smtin. wot is our fate guyz? lets reason 2geda abeg.
Re: how are you by tostai3891: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2013
What is Nimasa doing about Rating travelling?Anyone with useful information should pls share with others,its over a year now that Nimasa collected our passport.
Re: how are you by YZME2001(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Bro!! Pls, 4get about this nimasa issue......of traveling ovaseas........nothing really seems to b working in dis country........anythng in Nigeria I don't really hv 100% faith in it. Just look up to God......and leave Nigeria wth der bunch of corrupt leaders.......Our major issue is CORRUPT leaders........I guess som1 is playing wth our dreams somwhre after filling MALAYSIA visa bond since june, 2013. Running to 2014 since 2012. God bless Nigeria. We can only solve Nigeria issue by mass revolt........4get sentiments.....if not we sha kp dying in silence for our unborn generation. @blinkz4real, 70% of people dat applied ratings are SSCE holders just few graduates. And few SSCE holders on nairaland. Majority of people dat visits nairaland are graduates BSC,Msc n PhD ....n odas so u can't expect much reply on dis forum like dat.
Re: how are you by chemiloft: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
lets organise a protest na, its our right, we have 2 stand 4 something
Re: how are you by blinkz4real: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2013
i got info dt d last batch of cadet 2 romania re in d hotel nw, so wen d live we might be d next 2 be invitd bt d questn nw is wen?...........i dnt no. @chemiloft; stagin a protest ll nt help us bt even worsen d situatn cos majority of us re frm one section of d country#useurhead#.
Re: how are you by bridan(m): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Goodnews to the ratinz... It has been confirmed that you guys are the next batch to be leaving after the romanian bbatch. so start packaging cos first week of next year. you all are gonna get your invite. tanx

1 Like

Re: how are you by chemiloft: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2013
@ bridan Tanx 4 d news, u get mouth.
Re: how are you by blinkz4real: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
nyce one............letz c hw it goes den. Waitin mode activated.

1 Like

Re: how are you by tostai3891: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Any news yet as regards Ratings?Nimasa should please remember Us oooo
Re: how are you by Years(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
I just bump into this thread accidentally because i never believed NIMASA actually send ppl out for training untill i witnessed one myself. Buh my question is and that's if anyone answers which i will really apreciate:

1. Why is this programe not well publised? atleast i visit Nimasa for paper wrk give or take every 4 to 6months interval and even the workers there will tell you that such a program dont exist.
2. And any idea when the next recruitment will be coming up for cadets or even ratings?
Thanks in anticipation even though i knw this thread is old but it would really help many.
Re: how are you by Wushiba: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR NIMASA PHILIPINE SCHOLARSHIP PLS HELP ME
Re: how are you by Vickylinus: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Any update on Nimasa scholarship?
Re: how are you by OMIZI(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2015
THE FIRST 50 ON THE LIST OF THOSE IN MY SET GOING TO ROMANIA AS JUST TRAVEL DURING THE END OF LAST MONTH ND I AM STILL HOPING 4 A TEXT.
Re: how are you by SmoothP: 2:57pm On May 15, 2015
OMIZI:
THE FIRST 50 ON THE LIST OF THOSE IN MY SET GOING TO ROMANIA AS JUST TRAVEL DURING THE END OF LAST MONTH ND I AM STILL HOPING 4 A TEXT.

@Omizi i'm waiting 4 their text too tho. what batch are you in and when where you screened?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humble Advice To Nigerian Students, Pls, Pls Read!!!... / Law School Approves The Use Of Hijab, Invites Fridaus Amasa For Call To Bar / FG Suspends UI Governing Council Meetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.