Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? (3685 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? by Kindy: 8:32am On May 03, 2013
Hello Guys,

I am nursing a baby who will be 5months during orientation and I love the orientation camp activities and wouldn't want to miss it.

Is there a way I can participate in the daily activities and go home in the evening (that is; coming from home). Could it be arranged.

I don't want to defer this Batch B.

Please I need your kind advice and assistance.

Thanks all.
Re: Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? by Stallion84(m): 3:00am On May 04, 2013
I wont recommend as u may not be physically fit for the activities done. And as the name refers, its a camp. u are meant to stay there. why not defer it for now and go with another batch.

regards
Re: Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? by Kindy: 4:47pm On May 04, 2013
Stallion84: I wont recommend as u may not be physically fit for the activities done. And as the name refers, its a camp. u are meant to stay there. why not defer it for now and go with another batch.

regards

Stallion84, thanks, may be i will consider deferring it.
Regards
Re: Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? by julicoka(f): 11:29pm On May 09, 2013
Stallion84: I wont recommend as u may not be physically fit for the activities done. And as the name refers, its a camp. u are meant to stay there. why not defer it for now and go with another batch.

regards
i luv this thread my baby will be 6 moths then pls clear me about my condition ad camp because i dot want to miss dis batch B will i sleep in d camp with my little baby during d registration or will i be coming from home pls i need urgent ans.
Re: Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? by CrazyMan(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2013
Kindy: Hello Guys,

I am nursing a baby who will be 5months during orientation and I love the orientation camp activities and wouldn't want to miss it.

Is there a way I can participate in the daily activities and go home in the evening (that is; coming from home). Could it be arranged.

I don't want to defer this Batch B.

Please I need your kind advice and assistance.

Thanks all.
You don't have to defer anything.

After your registration you will be decamped, and expected to return after camping to collect your posting letter because the camp is not conducive enough for your condition and state of health and that of your child.

You child's safety should be your top priority...the camp environment isn't the best place to nurse a 5months old child.

Decamping would be your best option.
Re: Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? by julicoka(f): 10:36pm On May 10, 2013
CrazyMan:
You don't have to defer anything.

After your registration you will be decamped, and expected to return after camping to collect your posting letter because the camp is not conducive enough for your condition and state of health and that of your child.

You child's safety should be your top priority...the camp environment isn't the best place to nurse a 5months old child.

Decamping would be your best option.
pls crazyman during d registration time will d person ad d baby stay in d camp hostel or coming from home pls my baby will be 6 months then and i dot want to defer pls ans me
Re: Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? by CrazyMan(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2013
julicoka: pls crazyman during d registration time will d person ad d baby stay in d camp hostel or coming from home pls my baby will be 6 months then and i dot want to defer pls ans me
You may be permitted to come from home to do your registration cos you're a nursing mother.

In regards to the registration...Registration takes a day or 2 if you arrive in camp early enough...so I would suggest you arrive early so you can be done with yours before the majority arrives.

Good luck.
Re: Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? by julicoka(f): 7:02am On May 11, 2013
CrazyMan:
You may be permitted to come from home to do your registration cos you're a nursing mother.

In regards to the registration...Registration takes a day or 2 if you arrive in camp early enough...so I would suggest you arrive early so you can be done with yours before the majority arrives.

Good luck.
thank u so much for ur info. Coming to arrive like batch B wil go camp on 25th june,is it to arrive on d same date
Re: Can A Nursing Mother Participate In Orientation Camp Activities From Home? by CrazyMan(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2013
julicoka: thank u so much for ur info. Coming to arrive like batch B wil go camp on 25th june,is it to arrive on d same date
The camp officially opens on the 25th of June...if you arrive a day or 2 before (24th or 23rd) you can secure a good hostel with proper ventilation and good mattrass just incase they insist on you completing your registration before going back home...also it would ease the stress you're going to encounter in the course of your registration process...you would be done with yours before the larger half of the populace arrives.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Been Able To Register For NYSC Batch B Stream 2? / Funny Nysc Pictures / Drama In Nysc Camp! As Female Corper Storms Social Media With Her Boobs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.