Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,961 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Help The Jobless And Tell Us The Job Vacancies In Your State With In This Room - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help The Jobless And Tell Us The Job Vacancies In Your State With In This Room (574 Views)

What Should The Jobless Do? / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help The Jobless And Tell Us The Job Vacancies In Your State With In This Room by ihedioramma: 9:36am On May 03, 2013
PLS NO PLAYING OR 419. TELL US THE JOB VACANCIES IN YOUR STATE, COMPANY E.T.C WITH QUALIFICATION OR WITH OUT QUALIFICATION TO PROVID JOB FOR THE JOBLESS PEOPLE .
Re: Help The Jobless And Tell Us The Job Vacancies In Your State With In This Room by remecy(f): 10:04am On May 03, 2013
Joblessness is the state of your mind engage yourself in something meaningful. Nobody will help you unless you help yourself. No food fone lazy man. Hit the street. God bless you.
Re: Help The Jobless And Tell Us The Job Vacancies In Your State With In This Room by ihedioramma: 10:18am On May 03, 2013
remecy: Joblessness is the state of your mind engage yourself in something meaningful. Nobody will help you unless you help yourself. No food fone lazy man. Hit the street. God bless you.
GOOD ONE. what is that meaningful job e.t.c? i dont like people telling me there is no work,job e.t.c why i think there is vacancies some were save some one.

(1) (Reply)

Graduates Trainee For Human Resource Manager / Account Officer Needed In Fct / Technology/business Analyst INTERNSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.