Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Girlfriend Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girlfriend Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (674 Views)

Cute Girlfriend Needed In Lagos / Girlfriend Needed / Girlfriend Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by seunadeolu(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2013
The writer requested for the services of a delectable and gorgeously looking young lady has his personal girlfriend

QUALIFICATIONS
She must be a mininum of 5ft tall.

She must be between the age of 22-32 only.

She must be fashion smart, stylish and simple.

She must hav at least 5years Experience in this field.

She must be a good cook (both in the kitchen and on the ).

She must have good command of the English language.

And above all she must be self sufficient (miss independent).

If you've got all this qualities please kindly send ur C.V to me(check my profile for the E.mail address).

Goodluck to you all.
Re: Girlfriend Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by buklan4realyah(f): 12:13pm On May 03, 2013
here i am pls.... i have all d qualities
Re: Girlfriend Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by emmadejust(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2013
how many space do u have to interview applicant/girlfriends....wat s ur personal base management statues.are u house owner or tenant@batcha,do drive kekee napep or okada/bicycle.how many jeans trouser do u hav.nd wats ur alowance to interested person per wk
Re: Girlfriend Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by seunadeolu(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2013
emmadejust: how many space do u have to interview applicant/girlfriends....wat s ur personal base management statues.are u house owner or tenant@batcha,do drive kekee napep or okada/bicycle.how many jeans trouser do u hav.nd wats ur alowance to interested person per wk
Am not looking for GAYs so f**k off my territory. Inspector HOMO gadgets

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Caring Lady In Abeokuta / I Need A Natural Lady With Good Christian Background For Marriage. / Lagos Island Peeps.... Let's Hook Up; Ikorodu Too Can Comment.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.