Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 (12195 Views)

Juventus Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 1) On 5th May 2015 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (3 - 3) On 5th May 2012 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by 1025: 8:40am On May 06, 2013
what if luiz is a man u player? fergie will tell u that luiz is lucky to be alive.
what if a chelsea player pulled giggs the way he pulled luiz on the edge of the penalty? will they get a throw in as we did? a man u fan beside me was shocked with that decision and i was the one consoling him. the guy was embarrassed. how can epl parade such a a weak and fraudulent champion in the name of man u? it is a shame.
the coach is too old for the modern game. giggs should be a coach and let the new generation players have their ways. why is giggs and fergie blocking young talents? why will webb bench the man with artificial hair(rooney) and even let mr. offside(chicharito) rust on the bench?
yesterday was the 5th meeting of the season between the two teams and my chelsea won 3 drew 1 and lost 1 to mark clattenberg who gave us two controversial red cards and awarded an offside goal.
norwich beat man u without controversy. everton did same. man u won, chelsea, liverpool and westham with offside goals and the pictures are still available on internet.
epl is fraudulent.
if u ask fergie, he will tell u that chelsea is his problem as a man. i was even thinking how the story would have ended assuming there was a hazard on pitch yesterday.
abeg, did anyone see evans pull on Ba yesterday?
if u watch this man u side, u will understand why teams like Fc Basel who we beat home and away made a mess of them in champions league and atletico (unknown) bilbao reduced them to nothing in europa. no webb and clattenberg, no winning. and it calls for questioning.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by timbros(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2013
First of all, Arsenal, go down low grin grin grin

KTBFFH!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by ekundayoalo(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Luiz isn't a gentleman. He keeps throwing his elbows to hurt players. Even Ivanovic too. How come first Aguero attacks a Chelsea defender, then Suarez bites a Chelsea defender, now it is Rafael. All these players can't be wrong. There is something wrong about the way Chelsea defenders defend and something needs to be done to stop it.

I will not complain much because when it was Aguero, the English Press kept on showing pictures of Aguero stamping on Luiz. Now it is a Man Utd player, the press is replaying David Luiz elbowing Rafael. I hate the English bias press.
USE YOUR BRAIN!
Can't Ɣ☺ΰ see? Or don't know different between nice tackle & foul? When next U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna talk football, try to borrow sense from people if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't av one.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by golamike: 1:03pm On May 06, 2013
ibitomisi: hello my fellow people, i don't kow if you've heard 'bout the magic sim unlimited downloading, and browsing, others give it out for money but i'l give it out free of charge, the trick has been out since and is still working please if some have gotten there they shouldn't bother and shouldn't humilate me 'cause am just trying to be of help buh if you haven't gotten your's you can send me a message i'll send it free of charge and even if you want it done here i can do it as well, will be glad to know what your response will be all nairalanders..... Plz message to me on nairaland 'cause am having problem with my yahho mail or send to g mail ibitomisitrustpelumi@gmail.com
Hey! I'm speedily interested, pls send details to golamike@gmail.com. Will really appreciate. God bless you!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Luiz isn't a gentleman. He keeps throwing his elbows to hurt players. Even Ivanovic too. How come first Aguero attacks a Chelsea defender, then Suarez bites a Chelsea defender, now it is Rafael. All these players can't be wrong. There is something wrong about the way Chelsea defenders defend and something needs to be done to stop it.

I will not complain much because when it was Aguero, the English Press kept on showing pictures of Aguero stamping on Luiz. Now it is a Man Utd player, the press is replaying David Luiz elbowing Rafael. I hate the English bias press.
This has to be the most desperate attempt at stupidity ever. The rules of the game are clear, there are at least 4 officials to make sure justice is served, even though often fall short. Both Luiz and Rafael were, at most, a couple of metres from the official that notified the referee. But, no, Rafael is not to blame for committing an unnecessary foul, it's the victim who should be banned from the game. Rafael, on the other hand, played with a temperament akin to Mother Theresa's? What a twåt!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by golamike: 1:17pm On May 06, 2013
ibitomisi: hello my fellow people, i don't kow if you've heard 'bout the magic sim unlimited downloading, and browsing, others give it out for money but i'l give it out free of charge, the trick has been out since and is still working please if some have gotten there they shouldn't bother and shouldn't humilate me 'cause am just trying to be of help buh if you haven't gotten your's you can send me a message i'll send it free of charge and even if you want it done here i can do it as well, will be glad to know what your response will be all nairalanders..... Plz message to me on nairaland 'cause am having problem with my yahho mail or send to g mail ibitomisitrustpelumi@gmail.com

Hey! I'm speedily interested, pls send details to golamike@gmail.com. Will really appreciate. God bless you!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Digriz(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
United just gave chelsea a
lifeguard to the champion
league....but
it was a secret deal between the two clubs,it is called a technical matchfixing.
if TOTTENHAM do not qualify for the champions league then BALE wl be coming to United.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Limaoscar: 10:45pm On May 06, 2013
United just gave chelsea a
lifeguard to the champion
league....but
it was a secret deal between the two clubs,it is called a technical matchfixing.
if TOTTENHAM do not qualify for the champions league then BALE wl be coming to United.

Hmmm....see evil-genius with his craft at workcheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:46am On May 07, 2013
ekundayoalo:
USE YOUR BRAIN!
Can't Ɣ☺ΰ see? Or don't know different between nice tackle & foul? When next U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna talk football, try to borrow sense from people if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't av one.

Honestly, I don't understand what you are talking with Nice tackle and foul. Please if you don't understand, ask someone to explain for you.

I said, Luiz uses his elbows a lot. That was why Aguero stamped on him. Ivanovic getting attacked by Suarez was a result of violent plays by Ivanovic. Watch the replay between Rafael and Luiz. Luiz clearly elbowed Rafael before Rafael lost his temper and acted unprofessionally.

So what is your problem. I was saying the Press made Aguero look like a monster for attacking Luiz. Suarez was made to look evil. Now it is a Man Utd player, they are pointing out Luiz elbowing Rafael and Luiz laughing.

HABA.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:48am On May 07, 2013
fresh_dude: This has to be the most desperate attempt at stupidity ever. The rules of the game are clear, there are at least 4 officials to make sure justice is served, even though often fall short. Both Luiz and Rafael were, at most, a couple of metres from the official that notified the referee. But, no, Rafael is not to blame for committing an unnecessary foul, it's the victim who should be banned from the game. Rafael, on the other hand, played with a temperament akin to Mother Theresa's? What a twåt!

Read my statement and show me where I said Rafael is innocent. I am talking of the press making David Luiz look bad but in Aguero's situation, the press never showed any mercy to Aguero. Please understand me before attacking me.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by timbros(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

@bolded: Like seriously? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

What is wrong with the way Chelsea defenders defend?! Educate me more please...
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 07, 2013
SailorXY:
He'll still manage to convince your mum's worn-out puzzy to beg for more
just my mum, so ur dad is dat ambitionless that he'l leave ur mum 4 my mum, i taut u will say my sis who is much more younger, mehn ur dad is a crook fish hole, is it how ambitionless the spe*rm dat produced u is also, u must be like ur dad cos like father like son. As useless as ur dad is, my own dad will never even look at all ur sis cos first they are handsome and always contest 4 mr nigerian macho, they punny is as dry as sahara desert with crusty menstration just like corn flakes, during menses they use cement bag or blanket as sanitary pad, they nip*ple is sharper than sandpaper, imagine girls who grow hairs in the fallopian tube, they vu*lva is more or less rockier than the hindis mountains. Mehn ur family is on fire
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 07, 2013
BIAFRAN NATIONAL ANTHEM
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish, beloved homeland of our brave heroes; we must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearth from all our foes; but if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.
Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation, Oh Fatherland, this is our solemn pledge: Defending thee shall be a dedication, spilling our blood we'l count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free shall always be our flag of liberty.
We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal, and through the crucible unscathed we'll pass;
when we are poised the wounds of battle to heal, we shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song of victory we scored o'er might and wrong.
Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
''To give and not to count the cost'' each day; Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness, to make this clime of land of righteousness.
I hate Britain, I never liked russia right from when I was still a foetus, I hate Nigeria till I die. I love israel, france, portugal, Norway, tanzania, haiti, etc
I love Wole soyinka, I love CHINUA ACHEBE AND mostly love my PARENTS.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by SailorXY: 7:26pm On May 07, 2013
embarassed
c++_crazy:
just my mum, so ur dad is dat ambitionless that he'l leave ur mum 4 my mum, i taut u will say my sis who is much more younger, mehn ur dad is a crook fish hole, is it how ambitionless the spe*rm dat produced u is also, u must be like ur dad cos like father like son. As useless as ur dad is, my own dad will never even look at all ur sis cos first they are handsome and always contest 4 mr nigerian macho, they punny is as dry as sahara desert with crusty menstration just like corn flakes, during menses they use cement bag or blanket as sanitary pad, they nip*ple is sharper than sandpaper, imagine girls who grow hairs in the fallopian tube, they vu*lva is more or less rockier than the hindis mountains. Mehn ur family is on fire
Wetin be all these essay?? Doesn't even add up! If ur mum cheats on ur dad with a midget *as u put it* then how terrible is ur dad really? lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2013
timbros:

@bolded: Like seriously? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

What is wrong with the way Chelsea defenders defend?! Educate me more please...
Didn't you read what I wrote? W(ch the replay of the incident David Luiz had with Aguero, he clearly went to elbow Aguero which Aguero expected him to do and blocked Luiz elbow. Watch the replay before Rafael kicked Luiz. David Luiz clearly elbowed him. Is that how to defend?

Is it a coincidence that Suarez, Rafael and Aguero in a short space of time have attacked Chelsea defenders?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Nobody: 1:08am On May 08, 2013
SailorXY: embarassed
Wetin be all these essay?? Doesn't even add up! If ur mum cheats on ur dad with a midget *as u put it* then how terrible is ur dad really? lipsrsealed
itz either a load of sti populated ur brain organ or u do bath with the sti from ur mums punny ie d two reasons why u might not get it. So u want me 2 come here and be constructing prose or poetry as if it won't add more to ur confusion, abeg tell ur mum 2 help us cos her sti is causing green house effect, her sti will soon envelope the sun to cause an eclipse. Fool
my mum no fit dey like ur mum wey dey cheat so dat is totally out of the question, cos i know u ar already use to away match playing mum so u feel ie how every mum do, u ar wrong
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by SailorXY: 3:13am On May 08, 2013
c++_crazy:
itz either a load of sti populated ur brain organ or u do bath with the sti from ur mums punny ie d two reasons why u might not get it. So u want me 2 come here and be constructing prose or poetry as if it won't add more to ur confusion, abeg tell ur mum 2 help us cos her sti is causing green house effect, her sti will soon envelope the sun to cause an eclipse. Fool
my mum no fit dey like ur mum wey dey cheat so dat is totally out of the question, cos i know u ar already use to away match playing mum so u feel ie how every mum do, u ar wrong
Complete pig pee, try the zoo
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2013
SailorXY:
Complete pig pee, try the zoo
i guess u just bowed out foolishly as d fool u are 2 defeat. Taut u had mouth 2 talk. Anu mpama
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by SailorXY: 11:41pm On May 08, 2013
c++_crazy:
i guess u just bowed out foolishly as d fool u are 2 defeat. Taut u had mouth 2 talk. Anu mpama
Mouth to talk? Yea but I've not heard any sound on Nairaland yet, maybe you abuse yourself in the husky tone you call voice hehehehe madness really runs in your family
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Nobody: 6:29am On May 09, 2013
SailorXY:
Mouth to talk? Yea but I've not heard any sound on Nairaland yet, maybe you abuse yourself in the husky tone you call voice hehehehe madness really runs in your family
u don crawl out of ur mama toto dz morning after croaking like a toad der, abeg somtn dey smell here...go wash with alum first
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by SailorXY: 7:11am On May 09, 2013
c++_crazy:
u don crawl out of ur mama toto dz morning after croaking like a toad der, abeg somtn dey smell here...go wash with alum first
is this supposed to be funny? waste of space cheesy cry wink
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Eziachi: 7:39pm On May 09, 2013
mr.official2:

Do you not see differences between these leagues? Nigerians will watch when it is well developed. You cannot even compare the Nigerian league to that of South African because it reeks of mediocrity. I wish Nigeria had good stadiums and league standard like of South Africa.
I don't think that the sort of league you want to watch or South African league mentioned was made possible by angels from heaven. Nigerian league will continue to be reeking of mediocrity if the trend of feckless and glory hunting Nigerian Chelsea, Barcelona etc supporters persist.
We love good thing made possible by others, but always forgot that good thing come from effort and good planning, the two things we lack the most.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Nobody: 5:35am On May 10, 2013
SailorXY: is this supposed to be funny? waste of space cheesy cry wink
i know I can't be funny when i want to be serious, u just living in self denial cos u've run out words and by d way en b like say na chelsea dey retire all the coaches, we don retire barca gurdiola last season, na ferguson we force into retirement this season, so u c dat u ar just hating ur akpa amu thinking itz chelsea
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by SailorXY: 8:08pm On May 10, 2013
c++_crazy:
i know I can't be funny when i want to be serious, u just leaving in self denial cos u've run out words and by d way en b like say na chelsea dey retire all the coaches, we don retire barca gurdiola last season, na ferguson we force into retirement this season, so u c dat u ar just hating ur akpa amu thinking itz chelsea
Out of words for what na? If u believe say Guardiola don "retire", then wetin I dey reply you? & if u think say Ferguson retire by "force" then your foolishness is beyond belief
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 11, 2013
SailorXY:
Out of words for what na? If u believe say Guardiola don "retire", then wetin I dey reply you? & if u think say Ferguson retire by "force" then your foolishness is beyond belief

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Wilson_(Scottish_actor)

na man 4phucker b ur club paatron... Nawa oooo... Birds of same feather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? / Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry / Brighton Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) - On 12th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.