Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It (2576 Views)

Photo: Chidinma Shows Of Backside In New Instagram Photo / Lady Distracts Her Fellow Classmates With Her Big IKEBE / Femi Adebayo Grabbing Tayo Sobola's Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 03, 2013
Let's see how the Bakassi rates.

Oya Back Street Boyz,Make una deh analyse go.

Me,I rate it 10 over 10 Shikena!!!. grin

Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 03, 2013
Did you sniff the air to know this is tonto dike?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by tinuolababy(f): 3:10pm On May 03, 2013
smiley wanna read from men
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 03, 2013
disgusting flabby thigh. how did you know that this ugly bakassi belongs to tonto dickey
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by mikeywise(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2013
very soon, this post will make front page. smh
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by vizboy(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2013
See as una wicked una know no say tonto na seun wife why una come paste the girl back side for nairaland na
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 03, 2013
9jadelta: disgusting flabby thigh. how did you know that this ugly bakassi belongs to tonto dickey

Haba Bros Look very well na.
Any guy with good taste in chicks knows that this is Naomi Campbell class of backside.
I know you are judging her by her crappy music.Forget the songs and Look d Yansh wella wella.

This Bakassi will definitely make you wanna be The Oga At The Behind.
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 03, 2013
Kamanda:

Haba Bros Look very well na.
Any guy with good taste in chicks knows that this is Naomi Campbell class of backside.
I know you are judging her by her crappy music.Forget the songs and Look d Yansh wella wella.

This Bakassi will definitely make you wanna be The Oga At The Behind.
lmao funny guy . well me i dont like flappy laps the yansh dey there sha grin i go manage am. but u never answe na how u take know say na tonto now?
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 03, 2013
9jadelta: lmao funny guy . well me i dont like flappy laps the yansh dey there sha grin i go manage am. but u never answe na how u take know say na tonto now?

Bros,confirmed inside expose from Trimnel Studios.
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 03, 2013
There is need for more psychiatrists! undecided
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 03, 2013
hornipipe: There is need for more psychiatrists! undecided

Yes O! True.Especially with all these Bakassi driving us Kolomental. grin
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by rodeo0070(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2013
sexkillz: Did you sniff the air to know this is tonto dike?
I taya o!
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 03, 2013
Kamanda:

Yes O! True.Especially with all these Bakassi driving us Kolomental. grin
that picture is driving you crazy?
Two psychiatrists will be assigned to you shortly.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 03, 2013
hornipipe: that picture is driving you crazy?
Two psychiatrists will be assigned to you shortly.

By the time you peel off that black panty,Its then you will know how engine deh knock for head.Enough said.
Re: Tonto Dike's Backside Ikebe View-Rate It by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 03, 2013
Kamanda:

By the time you peel off that black panty,Its then you will know how engine deh knock for head.Enough said.
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

[video]:#bbathechase: Shower Hour Of Selly / Photos: Burna Boy With An Erection As He Performs With His Underwear / Incredible! Kate Henshaw Dancing Skelewu At The Age Of 42 [WATCH VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.