Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Kim Kardashian Is Doing What?! With Live Fish?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Doing What?! With Live Fish?! (1663 Views)

SEE The Bad Things Kim Kardashian Is Using To Make Money / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant / Breaking News!...kim Kardashian Is PREGNANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Doing What?! With Live Fish?! by prinsessty(f): 3:33pm On May 03, 2013
Uh oh! Kim Kardashian's up to something fishy… but not in the way you might think!

The reality star posted a video to her Keek page Wednesday night from her vacation in Greece with the whole Kardashian-Jenner family, but it wasn't exactly a day at the beach. This clip documented her pedicure experience -- with live fish! While it might seem a bit odd, it's actually a very popular beauty treatment where toothless carp nibble on the dead skin off your feet. Ew!

While Kourtney seemed to be enjoying herself, Kim, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. "I hate it! I hate it, oh my god!" she screeched while Kourtney laughed.

It seems like there's nothing the mommy-to-be won't try in the name of beauty. During an episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami," she let the cameras in as she got a "vampire facial," and who could forget her acupuncture procedure she made sure to post on Instagram?

Check out this video to see the super fishy beauty bonanza for yourself!

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Doing What?! With Live Fish?! by ZN2: 12:21am On May 04, 2013
Someone's shedding some dead skin. How is that an issue?

[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1083692_ZxKWWG3_gif09c2bb4a9840a56898322a5bebe74ec0[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Swearagad You Aint Gonna Get It (PHOTO) / Beat Fm’s OAP Gbemi Olateru Shows Off Sexy Body In New Bikini Photos / Oh No! See What Wanlov Wore To Chale Wote Street Art Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.