Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. (2267 Views)

My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by keishik: 7:38pm On May 03, 2013
Pls look away if you have zero sense of humour.

Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by wesley80(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2013
It's not funny but I laughed. I laughed very small sha. Ok to speak the truth I laughed sha, after "it" sank in.
Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by CyberG: 11:04pm On May 03, 2013
Where is Ikenna and Afam the bigoted mods to delete this piece of shitty garbage? If you mods don't, it's another proof of what everyone already knows on NL. It's what you would like to do but seeing as anothe fellow ibo does it, you can just close your eyes while pretending is not there. If garbage like this is not removed, there is no need for your to even write long meaningless posts talking about curbing bigotry on NL.
Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by IGBOSON1: 11:12pm On May 03, 2013
Is that supposed to be Patience laying their besides him?
Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by ZN2: 12:11am On May 04, 2013
I thought I was clicking a reasonable link but no. angry angry angry

[img]http://74.91.19.186/attachments/1083692_ZxKWWG3_gif09c2bb4a9840a56898322a5bebe74ec0[/img]

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by CyberG: 12:14am On May 04, 2013
keishik: Pls look away if you have zero sense of humour.

Let us see how humorous you feel when ibos are regaled about how much palm oil your fore fathers grew, sold to send your fathers to schools a bit before you kids were born and you lost the silly 1967 - 1970 civil war catastrophically with over 3 M dead. Are you seeing how you would have fared better if only your fathers focused their energies on nmanu rather than having so many renegade iboz killed?
Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by Scarpon(m): 12:59am On May 04, 2013
lol at the cartoon
Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by Bobandgreat: 6:30am On May 04, 2013
@cyberG have a sense of humour. Is mmanu not food,and u eat it. Moreover, the man is not Yoruba. Stop trying to win on the internet everytime, remember, somebody drank rat poison.
Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by CyberG: 6:53am On May 04, 2013
Bobandgreat: @cyberG have a sense of humour. Is mmanu not food,and u eat it. Moreover, the man is not Yoruba. Stop trying to win on the internet everytime, remember, somebody drank rat poison.

That must be ojuku, who could not stand the fact that his underage wife of yesteryears had become the country bicycle? Na so dem talk am oo. How funny it seems..lol.
Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by theripper3: 7:00am On May 04, 2013
@cyberG and his dysmenorrhea. Always quibbling .
Re: How Jonathan Reacted To The "Oga At The Top" Saga. by baynix(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2013
Not Funny!! Buh Nice Concept There!!

Moved To Jokes Section!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench / Share Your Funny Pics And Dps Here / (pic) When He Is The Only Rich Person That Owns A Car In 1960s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.