Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Encounter With Cashenvoy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Encounter With Cashenvoy (871 Views)

Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. / Nigeria Has Its Own Paypal: Cashenvoy / Nigeria Has Its Own Paypal: Cashenvoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Cashenvoy by winexviv: 9:11pm On May 03, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
As you all know me, i'm a web based programmer and majors in building payment extensions for Open Sources and stuffs like that. Recently i had a web project that is to develop Eyowo payment extension for Myneriah.com which was built on Woocommercer framework. At first i thought it was gonna be straightforward as usual but along the line things became very complex. To your notice i started this project early December 2012 but concluded yesterday 2 May 2013 just to show you the extent i went.
At the course of developing the Eyowo woocommerce plugin i had some issues with receiving response data from Eyowo server. I contacted Eyowo to assist is fixing the bug but No way. AT some point i have to be in contact with their developer Titilope Asare but he is not good enough to fix the bug. At some point we have to quarrel.
Then, i contacted alot of web programmers including Dua Core but no way. Then i wrote Sean Barton an email to see if he can fix the bug but still no way.
Then i have to take the option of developing for that of Cashenvoy. At first i still got same issues that came up in that of Eyowo but i decided to get back to my desk and critically study my codes and build something better. Fortunately, things became better as i was able to fix all the major issues.
Finally the final issue that came up was the amount verification issue. I contacted Cashenvoy developer Olusegun Okin to see if he can assist in fixing the bug and to my greatest surprise we worked on it together and the system was perfect and the account was to taken to live phase same day.
Cashenvoy support for developers have always been the best to me. I don't work there oooo. I'm just a freelance developer based in Enugu Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Cashenvoy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nice one! I just signed up their service.
Re: My Encounter With Cashenvoy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
ok. thats Good but we need you at www.getlancers.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Assess My Yahoomail Box From My Blackberry Phone? / Which website is the best Alternative To Trumpia.com / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.