Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

HTML5/CSS3 How Often Do U Use Them? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HTML5/CSS3 How Often Do U Use Them? (558 Views)

hostmeout is a big scam dont use them / Free Html5, Css3, Javascript, Php And Mysql Ebooks. / Get FREE Ebook On Web Design, PHP, CSS3, HTML5 And Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTML5/CSS3 How Often Do U Use Them? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 03, 2013
Hello, fellow webmasters. i'm sure you all know of the new trend in website development. That is, the use of HTML5/CSS3 for the develpment of more responsive and beautiful user interfaces giving us the chance of doing more even without graphics.

But among the Nigerian made websites i have been seeing so far, i can hardly find any that uses these latest web standards.

That is why i would like to know how often webmasters on Nairaland use them.

If you do often, please post a link to the website.
https://www.nairaland.com/do_login
Re: HTML5/CSS3 How Often Do U Use Them? by yawatide(f): 1:09pm On May 04, 2013
For starters, HTML5/CSS3 no b beans. It is easier to whip up a site with the regular stuff than to learn the new stuff and then rip out your hair wondering why it doesn't work on many browsers.

Personally, I don't use it on regular sites. Why? Not many clients appreciate the fact that a site doesn't have to look the same across the board. If and when I use it large scale, it will be exclusively for mobile sites. Hopefully, as the "mobile first" ideology catches on, more and more clients will demand this. After all, especially in Nigeria, what percentage of the population use a mobile device as their primary "personal computer"?
Re: HTML5/CSS3 How Often Do U Use Them? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2013
I use css3 transition of links often, don kno much of HTML5.
Re: HTML5/CSS3 How Often Do U Use Them? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2013
I use more of css3 transition for links often, don kno much of HTM5 cos it not so relevant-section instead of div Aint no difference.

But there is one of the features dat caught my attention, it is HTML5 Geolocaation .

(1) (Reply)

Newly Cracked Mtn Web Browser / Serminar Topic Help Ohhh / Get A Free Domain Name And 4000MB Web Hosting For Just N2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.