Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad (29132 Views)

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by dani1luv: 7:39am On May 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Tolexander: 7:51am On May 04, 2013
See how she is sitting down in solitude like an ogbanje!

Seems both daughter and claimed father refused to have a peculiar facial morphology(not doubting her paternity anyway)
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by tinuolababy(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2013
kiss kiss
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by brosdoncome(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2013
3rd 2 comment....she looks like her dad in d cheek
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by ifeomabernard(f): 10:51am On May 04, 2013
she is not that beautiful as a child

1 Like

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by brosdoncome(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2013
tinuolababy: kiss kiss

U b lesbo?
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Joshcoli(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2013
Is she a Muslim?
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by flow1759: 10:55am On May 04, 2013
She is pretty as a kid, and prettier now.

3 Likes

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by slimyem: 10:56am On May 04, 2013
where is the big deal?
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Smartlife(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2013
No doubt, people do upgrade.
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by outrage: 11:00am On May 04, 2013
[size=14pt]Did seun reshuffle the mods recently? Why all this topics that have made FP before still making it?[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by RickyRoss1(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2013
Na fine girl, just that shes too loose.
From Essien to one 9ja bizman to another. Now I heard shes dating Jim Iyke, they fit each other sha.

For Gh I prefer Juliet Ibrahim and Martha Ankomah. I can pay 1 mill Naira to fork those 2 pretty damsels and ready to confess to my wife later. To say I never marry i for don propose to Martha, that gal can make a nigga sin.
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Cruxxy(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2013
ifeomabernard: she is not that beautiful as a child

Is she ever beautifull? Mtcheeewwwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by mikyke(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2013
And wat is so special about it? We all have childhood pictures. #exitsthread#

1 Like

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2013
''.....and Nadia Buhari, cos she no dey drink Garri''

btw, hw does this mke Boko Haram stop d bombings

nonsense
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by OBUKOMENA: 11:20am On May 04, 2013
One thing I have observed about NL threads is that the best comments are not always on first page yet most first page comments carry the highest 'Likes'.Why?
Btw:who would ever believe that this innocent-looking Nadia Buhari would become the number one okpo in Ghana,huh?

6 Likes

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by ooofreezy(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2013
And this made a fp O ma she oooooO! Iyen o kan aye mehn! undecided

1 Like

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Kairoseki77: 11:30am On May 04, 2013
OBUKOMENA: One thing I have observed about NL threads is that the best comments are not always on first page yet most first page comments carry the highest 'Likes'.Why?
Btw:who would ever believe that this innocent-looking Nadia Buahari would become the number one okpo in Ghana,huh?

Because most people only read the first page.

Now watch how many likes I get. grin

14 Likes

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by collins123(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2013
OP, since u no get job, oya take dis 100 box, go buy me recharge card.

Mtschew!

1 Like

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by swtcharissa(f): 11:37am On May 04, 2013
ifeomabernard: she is not that beautiful as a child
........abeg make we see ur baby pishure

1 Like

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Codedrock(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2013
LOLZZ smileysadcheesy
This person for don chop garri die when she was still young o, what i am seeing now shows it. So Dbanj should stop the flattering!
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by chriskwaku: 11:43am On May 04, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Na fine girl, just that shes too loose.
From Essien to one 9ja bizman to another. Now I heard shes dating Jim Iyke, they fit each other sha.

For Gh I prefer Juliet Ibrahim and Martha Ankomah. I can pay 1 mill Naira to fork those 2 pretty damsels and ready to confess to my wife later. To say I never marry i for don propose to Martha, that gal can make a nigga sin.
. Lol .But mr ross martha is too dark or u like her figure
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by hohafrank(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2013
Please who is she? can somebody tell me?
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by 3ace(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Na fine girl, just that shes too loose.

You and this Martha sha. Anyway, I no blame you. Dat girl hot die.
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by free2ryhme: 11:56am On May 04, 2013
every mallam with his kettle
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 04, 2013
hohafrank: Please who is she? can somebody tell me?
yeye man u don forget the gal wey dey sell paraga for u for yaba left so soon?na she be dat nah
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 04, 2013
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by seyizma(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2013
I go post my childhood pic too when i was doing daddy n mummy
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by missjane: 12:47pm On May 04, 2013
Her papa n mama, even sisters nobi half caste..where her own from come na?
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by PassionD(f): 12:52pm On May 04, 2013
missjane: Her papa n mama, even sisters nobi half caste..where her own from come na?
Talk wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ know. Una sabi talk anyhow sha. I no blame some people, Ω̴̩̩̩̥α free MB cause am.

1 Like

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by magnificentsk(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2013
A friend showed me something kind of nude. And scary about her, though I still believe she aint the one. Kai aboki come shine my shoe!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola's 20th Wedding Anniversary Hawaiian Getaway (Photos) / John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding / Photos From D'banj's Performance In Uganda With Navio And Chameleon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.