Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa (1274 Views)

United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by Debeloved87(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2013
Is anyone investing in this company? They have been on for close to 8years and paying but suddenly stop paying for a week now....what could be the problem, i tried to reach them but couldnt get reply..do anyone knows anything about them..pls respond
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by Trut(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2013
What is their website link?
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by Manweysabi(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2013
Infinityincom.org is a BIG SCAM! RUN WITH YOUR MONEY!!. They are operating from Nigeria
Reviewed by scanlmadviserdotcom. They are Scammers!!!
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by Debeloved87(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2013
Manweysabi: Infinityincom.org is a BIG SCAM! RUN WITH YOUR MONEY!!. They are operating from Nigeria
Reviewed by scanlmadviserdotcom. They are Scammers!!!
really, have u invest with them before? Man dis is crazy...thanks to God that i have not put in some relatives money into the organization to invest,i would have been devastated. Mehn i just have to draw the line on anything called HYIP. Thank u God.
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by biz1234: 1:10pm On May 04, 2013
Stop this investment rubbish! I have always warned Nigerians that investment does not really work! Learn the art of starting and running your business.
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by Manweysabi(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2013
Debeloved87: really, have u invest with them before? Man dis is crazy...thanks to God that i have not put in some relatives money into the organization to invest,i would have been devastated. Mehn i just have to draw the line on anything called HYIP. Thank u God.
yes, i invested with them around september last year... but thank God, i recovered my capital with about 40% profit before they went underground around November..... i tried to contact them, no response. a Friend LOST his $500 then.
They now came back January, it was then i realised they were operating from Nigeria... FLEE AWAY from HYIP!!! they're all SCAMMERS!
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by expertman(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2013
Haahaa See Lies! Infinityincome is not Operating From Nigeria oh. Ok am an investor truely they stop paying on November Last Year and i lost $300 with them and since then i never invest my money again but they are not Nigeria base.
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by Manweysabi(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2013
expertman: Haahaa See Lies! Infinityincome is not Operating From Nigeria oh. Ok am an investor truely they stop paying on November Last Year and i lost $300 with them and since then i never invest my money again but they are not Nigeria base.
kindly check their review from scamadviserdotcom or maybe scamadviser lied to me. Thank you! grin
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by Debeloved87(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2013
expertman: Haahaa See Lies! Infinityincome is not Operating From Nigeria oh. Ok am an investor truely they stop paying on November Last Year and i lost $300 with them and since then i never invest my money again but they are not Nigeria base.
yes you, you, i mean you expertman, it was ur recommendation about the company that make me invest with them, i saw your recommendation about the company on football betting thread around october last year but i didnt have cash to invest then, but the way you talk them to be a genuine HYIP make me always want to invest with them until when i did invest with them this march and they pack up in April...oh, thank God i havent invest much into that scam.,...twice have i invested, twice have i been scam...HYIP, Never again.
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by expertman(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2013
Debeloved87: yes you, you, i mean you expertman, it was ur recommendation about the company that make me invest with them, i saw your recommendation about the company on football betting thread around october last year but i didnt have cash to invest then, but the way you talk them to be a genuine HYIP make me always want to invest with them until when i did invest with them this march and they pack up in April...oh, thank God i havent invest much into that scam.,...twice have i invested, twice have i been scam...HYIP, Never again.
yes Op i did and that was base on My Experience with. Even as at the time of ur investment they still paying and later fold up isnt it? So guess am not at fault telling u about them cos it was base on my real life experience. I only lost my 3rd investment circle with them. Any way sorry Bro thats Nature of business all opportunities carries lots of risks if any one is afraid of risk i tell you that person will die poor. Once again sorry just take that behind u and move on like i did
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by expertman(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2013
Debeloved87: yes you, you, i mean you expertman, it was ur recommendation about the company that make me invest with them, i saw your recommendation about the company on football betting thread around october last year but i didnt have cash to invest then, but the way you talk them to be a genuine HYIP make me always want to invest with them until when i did invest with them this march and they pack up in April...oh, thank God i havent invest much into that scam.,...twice have i invested, twice have i been scam...HYIP, Never again.
yes Op i did and that was base on My Experience with. Even as at the time of ur investment they still paying and later fold up isnt it? So guess am not at fault telling u about them cos it was base on my real life experience. I only lost my 3rd investment circle with them. Any way sorry Bro thats Nature of business all opportunities carries lots of risks if any one is afraid of risk i tell you that person will die poor. Once again sorry just take that behind u and move on like i did
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by expertman(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2013
Re: Is Anyone Investing In Infinity Income Organization In Usa by Debeloved87(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2013
[quote author=expertman][/quote]no prob bro...it was a risk that i took. I have invested alot but most of those investment i didnt regain... Now i will like to venture into a real business, i dont mind if you can give me a business i can start with just 10k...thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know PRESHO TELECOM / Why Is Jumia.com Wasting My Time And Money? Is This A Scam? / CBN Fraud: Our Own Side Of The N8b Fraud Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.