Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! (13950 Views)

Start Importation Of Used Laptop And Mobile Phone / Need Money? Start Importation Business From Home With Just $270! Start Now: / Start Importation With Just N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by onlinemaster: 9:03am On May 04, 2013
Starting importation business here in Nigeria is very Easy.You can start it with a low capital if you are not financially stable..

Today i will teach you how you can make More than #30,000 as profit from a capital of #14,000 through importing goods down to Nigeria..

Am going to use Laptop for an example on this teaching though there are alot of goods which you can import direct from oversea down to Nigeria using this same method....And it will be delivered in your doorsteps...So dont boarder about custom and there problem..Its none of our business..

I hope my fellow internet gurus wont be angry wit me because am about to teach you what they sell as e-book to make a living...[SECRETS OF IMPORTATION BUSINESS] or [HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN NIGERIA]..Thats what they normally call this information am about to give you..

Dont want this post to be too long..So if you are intrested in reading the free tutorial on how to start imporation Business In nigeria simply click on the link below

source- http://joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-start-importation-business-in.html

Still coming to you from www.joingurus..com

The blog that offers free tutorial on various ways to make money online...I dont need your money all i need is your encouragement...Feel free to post your questions in the blog so that others whom have the knowledge will help you out there....

www.joingurus..com
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by onlinemaster: 7:03pm On May 04, 2013
Its free 4 real...dis 1 no b buy imporatation e-book matter....keep on visiting www.joingurus..com
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by biz1234: 7:19pm On May 04, 2013
Believe me, import business is the best thing happening in Nigeria today. Just 2 weeks ago, my wife imported some ladies jewelries, we spent about 55k. Although we are yet to exhaust the stock, as at my last counting, we have made 12k profit. We decided to sell low so that we can quickly turnover over money.

In a business like this, volume sales matters.

It is true! It really works and very profitable!!!!
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by onlinemaster: 8:23pm On May 04, 2013
biz1234: Believe me, import business is the best thing happening in Nigeria today. Just 2 weeks ago, my wife imported some ladies jewelries, we spent about 55k. Although we are yet to exhaust the stock, as at my last counting, we have made 12k profit. We decided to sell low so that we can quickly turnover over money.

That's god 2 hear you testify abt dat..anyway I normally advice ppl 2 go in2 electrical stuuf to make more profit...like mobile phones,laptop,tablets e.t.c.
www.joingurus..com
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by sasview: 9:02pm On May 04, 2013
biz1234: Believe me, import business is the best thing happening in Nigeria today. Just 2 weeks ago, my wife imported some ladies jewelries, we spent about 55k. Although we are yet to exhaust the stock, as at my last counting, we have made 12k profit. We decided to sell low so that we can quickly turnover over money.

My concern is d shipping cost is there any way this can be beaten to reduced level
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by onlinemaster: 9:46pm On May 04, 2013
sasview:

My concern is d shipping cost is there any way this can be beaten to reduced level
it depends on the type of shipping you choose..The best which i have used is dhl and they are fast in delivering..

Log on to www.joingurus..com and ask your question..am sure the gurus online will have an answer to your question
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by onlinemaster: 8:11am On May 05, 2013
sasview:

Note dat you hv d right to bargain b4 buying...always chat with the seller and tll him or her dat d price is too costly..then you guys will bargain and he or she will reduce d price for you b4 u can pay online...dnt 4gt 2 ask him or her if they ship 2 Nigeria becos not all ships tp Nigeria..
Log on to www.joingurus..com if you need to discus with experienced gurus on dat
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by Asemo11(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2013
nice site but how can i lunch or make my blog generate money for me wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by onlinemaster: 10:50am On May 05, 2013
Asemo11: nice site but how can i lunch or make my blog generate money for me wink[color=#006600][/color]
juat by placing adverts on your blog you can make huge amount of money..like pay per click programs like google adsense just that google adsense hardly accpet blogs and site for there programs thats why i wrote a post on 50 google adsense substitute..
click here to read the post http://joingurus..com/2013/05/best-50-google-adsense-alternatives.html

Secondly you can run your own personal ads..azin people paying you to place adverts for them in your blog or website..
Am sorry i will stop here because we are talking about sumtn else that is not related to the thread..
ask your questions on www.joingurus..com
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by atuagbo: 1:30pm On May 05, 2013
online master:
juat by placing adverts on your blog you can make huge amount of money..like pay per click programs like google adsense just that google adsense hardly accpet blogs and site for there programs thats why i wrote a post on 50 google adsense substitute..
click here to read the post http://joingurus..com/2013/05/best-50-google-adsense-alternatives.html

Secondly you can run your own personal ads..azin people paying you to place adverts for them in your blog or website..
Am sorry i will stop here because we are talking about sumtn else that is not related to the thread..
ask your questions on www.joingurus..com

Thanks for all these info, I really appreciate them.
But I want one-one training from you on building a Blog and other online Biz, EITHER FREE OR ON A TAKE AWAY PRICE.
Thks
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by onlinemaster: 3:20pm On May 05, 2013
atuagbo:

Thanks for all these info, I really appreciate them.
But I want one-one training from you on building a Blog and other online Biz, EITHER FREE OR ON A TAKE AWAY PRICE.
Thks
You can mail me on onlinebiz.master@yahoo.com or dail me on 08103746511 or 08103657802
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by youi: 5:18pm On May 05, 2013
there are many ways of importing goods into d country for business with little money and earn a lot from it.You can check this for more information http://www.importgoods.biz/
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by atuagbo: 6:20pm On May 05, 2013
online master:
You can mail me on onlinebiz.master@yahoo.com or dail me on 08103746511 or 08103657802

Thks, I will give you a call 2morow monday
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by onlinemaster: 6:54pm On May 05, 2013
[quote author=atuagbo]

Thks, I will give you a call 2morow monday[/quoteowk
owk dear.....www.joingurus..com is really blazing.i will love us all to have conversation @ www.joingurus..com which offers free tutorial on how to make money onlinein Nigeria
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by cyberclassng(m): 3:29am On Sep 30, 2014
There are many websites out there that Nigerians can buy good item at a very cheap price
here are 8(eight) websites that Nigerian can start using now to buy phones,laptops,used devices apparels and many more

http://www.naijapeepz.com/2014/09/top-8-eight-websites-to-start-online.html
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by Enddystar(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2014
For reliable business tips and opportunities in Nigeria, visit www.naijabusinesscoach.com. Its free to join the top business minds in Nigeria and discuss business opportunities that will put money in your pocket for life.
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by MrKIZITO(m): 1:12am On May 20, 2015
Get a free guide on how to start importation business in Nigeria from here http://www.supreme.com.ng/importation-business-in-nigeria-how-to-start-mini-import/
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by Abrogeezy(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2015
One of the challenges with buying advertised ebooks is whether or not the content is quality, I know a certain expert in this field, her name is Aderonke Bamidele, she has a high profile of qualifications online and she owns several businesses as well. When it comes to importation business she has nailed it having made a ton of money from it herself. Follow a proven expert in the field of importation, she does a good job at teaching with precision what she has researched and proven. You probably know her already. Information you have access to is what makes you different from another. I can guarantee that the information in this product will show you all the things she has personally researched and she is using to grow her empire as well as helping others.
Here is something she posted below:

WARNING: Don't Buy Any laptop, laptop accessories, mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, Android, tablets, smartphones, children's wear, adult wears, diamond rings, jewelries, health products, weaveon, brazillian, indian, peruvian hair, car accessories, car spare parts, car mp3s and GPS, Wristwatches, sunglasses, rugs, carpet and foot-mats, office
equipments, home appliances, human hair, electronic appliances, home and office furniture Until You Read This Report !!!
You would regret it Later if You Don't Know How to get the Brand New of these items at wholesale prices and at extremely
low cost without travelling abroad. No Custom Wahala, No Delayed Product, Low Shipping Cost, Less Than 5 Days Maximum Delivery, Branded And Top Quality Products At Wholesale Prices.
You can Never Find Another Way Of Getting Such Items at dirt cheap Unless It's Called Stealing! Ready to get yours? Ready to start your own profitable business?
If yes, then follow this link to get the full information

CLICK HERE

Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by femexsp: 11:00am On May 22, 2016
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by Enddystar(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
My name is Ike Enuosa, I have an important message for you today. October 21 is my birthday ���but hey! that's not the message.

To commemorate my birthday this year, I want to do something special because my birthday is special. This year, I will be giving out for free powerful business skills I have acquired over the years.​

The world we live in is changing @ a very fast pace. Its either you move with it or you are left behind, no two ways about it.​

Over the next couple of weeks, I want to coach interested Nigerian youths on practical Ecommerce and Digital Marketing business in Nigeria. The training will be divided into 3 modules.​

MODULE 1
✍️ Introduction to Ecommerce Business in Nigeria​
Mini Importation Business overview​
- Tools/Resources needed for successful importation business​
- Good Websites for Mini Importation​
- How to buy cheap from china websites even if you can't speak the Chinese language​
- What Makes a Good product and bad product?​
- A review of popular Shipping/Logistics Companies ​

MODULE 2​
✍️ Digital Marketing Overview​
- How to create business page on Facebook, Instagram etc.​
- How to optimize your social media accounts, sales pages for bumper sales.
- How to create Facebook & Instagram Sponsored Ads (The right way)​
- Targeting, Targeting, Targeting ​
and many more.​ MODULE 3
✍️ Advanced Ecommerce Training - Dropshipping Business in Nigeria, Does it Work?
If yes, How? - How to build high quality Online Store without knowing how to Code
Many More... ~IKE

Follow link below to be a part of this training
https://www.nairaland.com/5434505/2019-birthday-gift-free-ecommerce

Videos will be posted on Instagram. Follow me @https://instagram.com/afiablog for a video on training modalities

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest And Most Reliable Bulk SMS/Robocalls Services Provider / Got A Busy Schedule?...contact Us / Make Free Unlimited Calls Legally 24/7 In Nigeria For Just 500 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.