Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! (4186 Views)

NIMASA Massive Recruitment 2012 For Department Of Maritime Safety And Seafarers’ / The Federal Road Safety Commission (frsc) Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission (frsc) Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by 1luvkipsus: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!
I would want to warn Nigerian graduates that an Agent called cvbancnigeria.com claiming to be collecting CV for Road Safety recruitment is nothing but a fraudulent agent stealing money from unsuspecting graduates, and this evil is being sponsored by officials of the Road Safety.
Please, don't buy their ticket, which sells for N500.
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by thunder99: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2008
thanks o i thot as much my self
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by Ipilakyaa: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2008
how do u mean when whis was in national dailies
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by reindeer: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2008
@POSTER!!!
na wah o! where is you source of info on CVBANC? i have known the agency for a while and i know its not a scam ok? you could ask around, they do stuffs withh the lagos state directorate of the NYSC and infact the NYSC gave out the 500naira pin cards with certificates for the batch A2007 that passed out in february. And i actually purchased their pin card through zenith bank allen branch, i dont think such a reputable bank will deal with scammers.
Pls lets get information right and not run down peoples legitimate businesses, moreover i dont think anyone will die if they lose 500bucks talkless of the fact that they may gain from it
pls let us know your source and reason for saying they are scammers,
dont just presume.
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by joge77: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2008
1luvkipsus,

Please expanciate with cogent reasons, cos this statement of yours is slanderous o! (if you do NOT have genuine reasons or explanations as to why you just made this heavy statement on a legitimate organization trying to do their own bit in their own way, you may be asking for wahala o) Hmnn

Or could it be that you came to this ill-informed conclusions becos you have not yet been notified or invited for a test? If this is so, it simply isn’t d way 2 go now…

But they did say ''ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED?!'' Why hasn't any1, to date complained that after they got in touch with Cvbanc about an issue, this and this is wot happened, but all we only ever hear are reverberations or re-echoes and a recycle of wot odas said previously, albeit without reasons 2?

Could it then be concluded that becos some of us haven’t heard from dem, Cvbanc that is, we seem so resort to cheap blackmail by writing ill-written stuff about them?

How many of the places where we had previously submitted our CV directly to have contacted us, and when they did not, how many of them have we called a fraud??!

If our cvs haven't been viewed or we have yet to hear from one employer or the other, it should not be taken out on these esteemed orgn, but rather, should be viewed as an indication for us as applicants to either brush up our skills (thus making our resumes more inviting to prospective employers of labour) or to keep hoping that we may be a part of the lucky ones called.

CVBANC SHOULD BE REGARDED ONLY AS A CONDUIT SET UP BY QUICK MINDS AND HARDCORE PROPONENTS OF CHANGE, TO FACILITATE SUBMISSION AND ULTIMATE VIEWING OF APPLICANTS' CVS AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL IN RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA, viewing or otherwise of which (RESUMES) is a function of what these resumes have to offer, noting more, !

I dare say again, ‘KUDOS TO CVBANC JARE!!’
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by seefar: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2008
do u want more from your job search ? then visit

http://joblinkage..com/

enjoy
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by mistarich(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2008
u dis blog guy can u kindly F off. Wot duz dis av2 do wit wot's bin discussed. U guys post blogs that lack info.
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by kufreabasi(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2008
thanks for your information.it is really true?
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by joge77: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
The Federal Road Safety Commission in conjuction with Cvbanc Nigeria conducted the First batch of interviews for successful candidates from the cvbanc/frsc exams today!!!
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by joge77: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2009
SHORTLISTING LAWYERS FOR A FEDERAL GOVERNMEN AGENCY

THERE'S A SHORTLISTING EXCERCISE ONGOING FOR LAWYERS. THIS IS TO FILL AN URGENT NEED FOR LAWYERS IN AN ESTEEMED GOVERNMENT AGENCY IN ABUJA. THE EXCERCISE WILL BE ON FOR ONLY 5 DAYS.

CVBANC MEMBERS WHO ARE LAWYERS, AND ARE YET TO UPDATE THEIR FULL DETAILS INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHS ON THE DATABANK SHOULD DO SO ASAP, SO AS TO BE SHORTLISTED.

PERSONS OVER 28 YEARS NEED NOT APPLY.

MANAGEMENT
culled frm cvbanc page on 10/01/09
Re: Road Safety And Cvbancnigeria.com! by joge77: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2010
The successful candidates who wrote the examination for recruitment into the frsc conducted in 2008 have since resumed work at the Federal Road Safety Commission.

Just for everyone's info.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Jobs Seekers, Beware Of These Site When Applying For A Job / The Krones Group Vacancies / Pimera Food Nigeria Limited: Urgent Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.