Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

This Is Not A Joke :-) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is Not A Joke :-) (840 Views)

Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / This Is Not A Joke / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not A Joke :-) by ThePilgrim: 9:40am On May 04, 2013
Hi Guys, as I don't have permission yet to post in the 'more serious' sections of Nairaland, I can only post my question on the 'Jokes forum' but this is not a joke ;-).

I live in the UK and I an very keen to start sending things for sale in Nija. First I dont really know what sells in Nija - is it clothes, Kids stuff (like diapers), technology items etc. Second I really want to make contacts with people who need partners abroad. Happy to discuss.

Thanks
Re: This Is Not A Joke :-) by ThePilgrim: 9:41am On May 04, 2013
By the way I just registered today, that is why I do not have permissions yet to post in business or investments section
Re: This Is Not A Joke :-) by ekel101: 3:20pm On May 04, 2013
Things that sells fast includes, Mobile Phones (tokumbo) , gadgets,, Laptops at very affordable prices. Clothings and wristwatches plus ladies shoe is also cool. We can work together, been looking for someone to help me ship stuffs
Re: This Is Not A Joke :-) by valicious1(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2013
It depends on the scale in which you wish to start your importation business. Are you importing large items like vehicles, machineries, computers etc or do plan on starting with minor goods like clothes, phones, deodorants etc?. Nigeria is a very big & expansious market if not the biggest in Africa so no matter what you wish to start on, their would always be ready consumers. You should have relatives in Nigeria (if you're Nigerian) who should enlighten & help you more on this issue cos its really dangerous & not adviceable to publicly seek for partners on an open forum like NL. Nobody knows who is who.
Lastly, you shouldnt have put this in the jokes section, makes it seem like a joke.
Re: This Is Not A Joke :-) by ThePilgrim: 10:54pm On May 04, 2013
@ Valicious - Yes indeed, its not for the jokes section. I only registered with Nairaland today and the system cannot allow me to post in the business section or the investment section and I just need to get some feedback which is why I just posted on the only open area for now. I am planning to start small. I also take your advise regarding dealing with people I know. Yes NL is very open forum, I trust it is still possible to get some trusted fellows. I reckon anyone on this forum will also be afraid if I am genuine as well :-) - so the job that is left for both of us is to do our due diligence before we partner. I very much appreciate your candid advise.

@ Ekel - We can have a chat to know ourselves more and see how we can do business. We are both strangers to one another so we need to talk and understand ourselves before we can commit to anything I hope that sounds reasonable. Please inbox me so we can chat off NL.

(1) (Reply)

Conversations Between Akpors And Ekaiite / Reasons Why Guys Cheat On Their Babes.!!! / The World Is Truly Coming To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.